[国际新闻] 聪明鹦鹉被偷走呼救命

据爱尔兰媒体5月5日报道,爱尔兰一名男子从邻居家偷走了一只价值2000欧元的鹦鹉“奇奇”。没想到,这只13岁的小家伙被带到小偷家饲养后,竟然大喊“救命”(Help Me)。路人听到后随即报警,结果,闻讯上门的警方将小偷逮个正着,并将“奇奇”物归原主。
7 l" I' A) _+ [8 I" R1 crs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/ w! }) Z1 N6 I$ K
  看到宠物失而复得,主人一家激动不已。据女主人玛丽介绍,经过多年的训练,“奇奇”目前已经掌握了60至70个单词。玛丽说:“它可以像我们一样说话,它可以与你交谈,告诉你它多么爱你。只要看见我从门前经过,它就会喊‘玛丽’。”  E( K8 i  o' I( T/ q- i
8 C; V0 M) i) L6 r, q- J
Parrot leads Irish police to thieves
& B: P* V4 a! H8 \9 Y# l; Q
4 |0 r" |9 N% w5 _3 p8 E' c! X* _The cries of a parrot stolen from a house in the south-western Irish city of Limerick led police to the door of his thieves, a report in the Irish Examiner said on Friday., ~# c1 N2 x( `- B
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/ i( |; }5 R- w4 f) W
The thieves had stolen 13-year-old Cheeky from his owners further up the same street in the city on Saturday night.rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de# M7 R& j% D8 m2 C# ^

# u+ O2 A2 Y2 @* E8 _A passer-by alerted the police on hearing Cheeky's cries of "Help me! Help me!" coming from a house in St Mary's Park on Thursday, and armed officers then stormed the building and retrieved the bird.3 @2 S: m4 f7 e) h2 p( b

" u4 B9 m5 K" z7 ^" RCheeky flew from the cage he was being held in and out a back window, but was later recaught and returned to owners Brian and Mary Costello.
% {; }" E5 e6 P  {/ @. t! Z. O) m
4 b6 q/ R$ t5 F! Z3 v* M"He's like one of the family and is a great talker. We were devastated when he was taken while we were overnighting with friends," Brian told the Irish Examiner.
; H5 {% ?; f- `, W( ^4 `4 T: F/ W2 w0 W+ o7 n1 c! _% l+ I* R
The couple were recently offered Euro2 000 for the bilingual bird, but turned it down, the report said.
Share |