[国际新闻] 妻子半夜枪射脑袋 丈夫醒来只觉头疼

美国佛罗里达州圣露西县45岁男子迈克尔•尤金•莫伊伦26日凌晨醒来时觉得头疼欲裂,当时他以为是睡在旁边的妻子把他推醒的,并认为自己患了脑动脉瘤。妻子阿普丽尔随后把他送到了医院,结果医生发现他脑子里有颗子弹。警方调查发现,这颗子弹是他的妻子射出的。  * r% V9 f; h6 \: b! u6 \
: l- u' w! C' Z4 N* u- a
  警方最初以为莫伊伦是被一颗流弹击中,而且他自己也这样认为,但医学报告显示,他是被一个在屋子里的人近距离射中的,而当时屋里只有他俩。警方经过质询,从她的讲述中发现了不少破绽和矛盾之处。警方将以意图谋杀罪对她提出起诉。阿普丽尔后来辩解说,她只是失手射中了她丈夫。  8 {4 x4 b2 P. r2 X/ t( `

+ Q( S% L5 @9 F( S* H  今年5月20日凌晨,美国人迈克尔•鲁舍尔也是在床上睡觉时,被一颗从他住的活动房屋外射入的子弹击中头部,但是他仍然毫无知觉地呼呼大睡,直到4个小时后醒过来,他才意识到自己已经血流满面。(来源:现代快报)
: a+ C  o4 l/ m. r8 S: I
& b# Q; v8 i+ S2 w: ], _: I5 j
6 A. y7 @' e1 A5 c# F: Y; |
Bullet causes US man's headache
& [- U0 F! y/ u  H) J! M3 h! \, ~  e1 J# G0 l

' e- Z$ m. Z7 u, k! GA bullet has been removed from behind the right ear of a US man who went to hospital complaining of a headache. 人在德国 社区5 Y& V6 ?) B( |7 Q, e

3 U' }2 ~) h8 e5 n% W! F人在德国 社区Michael Moylan, 45, from the state of Florida, is quoted as saying he had woken up with a headache so severe he thought it was caused by an aneurysm. His wife, April, took him to hospital but left when the bullet was found. She was arrested later over the shooting, but said it was an accident.  Mr Moylan remains in hospital in a stable condition. A gun was discovered during a search of his house, along with blood-stained rags.  According to the Palm Beach Post newspaper's website, Mr Moylan and his wife gave conflicting accounts to police throughout the day.  Mrs Moylan told police she had returned to the house from the hospital to check if there were any signs that her husband had been shot from outside the building.  Mr Moylan had told police no weapons were held at the house, the paper says.  He reportedly told police he had woken up with a headache and asked his wife if she had elbowed him in the head while he slept. 7 ^: n6 v8 r5 I

' }, H2 ~3 C/ O4 _$ u7 N
Share |