Help for cell phone!

Who can tell me some details about the cell phone?

I will get my student ID card next Monday and I'd like to sign for a cell phone next week. I did not take my cell phone machine with me from China. The telphone in my dorm does not work.

Since I am not sure whether I will stay in German for 18 month or 4 years. Compared with the fee for each call and the time restriction of contract and the cost for cell phone machane, which is more suitable for me?

Since I heard that if I want to get a ''free cell phone'' from O2, I have to sign for at least two years. Is there any program that I can sign for one year or 18 months and pay part of the cost cell phone machine?

Would you please give me some suggestion? Or tell me some information about different kinds of cell phone contract, like the fee for each call and the fixed fee for each month, the least time I should sign for the contract and so on.

Thank you very much!

BTW, I am in blue since I arrived in Göttingensad.gif, perhaps a kind of homesick or so. So I am not very sure whether it is right to come to Germany and whether to continue my study here 18 months laterhit.gif. I hope I can get through it very soon!sad.gif

刚出国的好像没有几个不想家,不过时间长了就好了.
很多事情,对错不在于选择了什么,而在于选择后怎么去做.这是我的看法:)
和O2签2年合同是话费最便宜的了,而且中国人大多用的是O2,互相打起来也便宜,还有Home zone,在此范围内通话话费便宜的几乎快赶上座机了.如果提前离境我也不知道怎么办好:(

如果你提前离境,我也不知道该怎么办,你还是问问那里的工作人员好了。还有,如果你很经常打电话回国,你还是装个座机,前提是你每月打十个小时以上的国际电话。

这里没有什么好玩的,你多参加点运动,多交点朋友,就不会那么想家了。想家的话,就打电话好了。

现在是假期,等开学了,朋友多了,就会好的.
多参加一些活动,比如羽毛球了,^_^
体育馆星期一就开了,一周有好多时间可以打球呢!

Thank you very much!

I feel much better now. I got my cell phone last week and the lady in O2 shop said that if I am in the contract for more than one or one and a half years and I want to cancel the contract a few months earlier, I don't have to pay extra and just inform their service center when I will leave. But this is just for the situation who will leave Germany.

BTW, I pay 10 Euro and got a pretty handy!

好东西 顶!