Board logo

标题: No matter what [打印本页]

作者: 桑子    时间: 2006-3-30 01:25     标题: No matter what

No Matter What by Boyzone (pics) Steve : No matter what they tell us No matter what they do No matter what they teach us What we believe is true Ronan : No matter what they call us However they attack No matter where they take us We'll find our own way back Steve : I can't deny what I believe I can't be what I'm not I'll know our love forever I know no matter what Ronan : If only tears were laughter If only night was day If only prayers were answered Then we would hear God say Steve : No matter what they tell you No matter what they do No matter what they teach you What you believe is true Ro&St: And I will keep you safe and strong And sheltered from the storm No matter where it's barren A dream is being born Ooh ooh ooh ooh Ronan : No matter who they follow No matter where they lead Now matter how they judge us I'll be everyone you need Steve : No matter the sun don't shine (Ronan : The sun don't shine ) Steve : Or if the skies are blue (Ronan : Skies are blue ) Steve : No matter what the ending My life began with you Steve : I can't deny what I believe (Ronan : What I believe ) Steve : I can't be what I'm not (Ronan : I know , I know ) Steve : I know this love's forever That's all that matters now, no matter what No, no matter (Ronan : No, no matter what) no [repeat twice ] No, no matter (no, no matter ) That's all that matters to me (Ronan : No, no matter what) [Repeat thrice ] No, no matter (what) That's all that matters to me (Ronan : No, no matter what) no [repeat twice ] No, no matter (what) Ro&St: That's all that matters to me

欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2