Board logo

标题: [国际新闻] 澳教堂「耶稣爱拉登」标语遭轰 [打印本页]

作者: 日月光    时间: 2007-2-4 12:29     标题: 澳教堂「耶稣爱拉登」标语遭轰

2007-2-4 - t; q& T8 U' \- g
澳大利亚悉尼市的一所浸信会教堂近日贴出标语称:「耶稣爱奥萨马」,澳大利亚总理霍华德对此表示谴责。
9 H* b# z2 I$ q$ F据中新网2月4日电,标语中的「奥萨马」即指「基地」组织头目本-拉登。该标语原意是要传达基督的宽恕之心,但却在澳大利亚全国引发轩然大波。标语下方还有一行援引自《马太福音》的小字:「爱你的敌人,为迫害你的人祈祷。」
, G+ o& w) ^4 L% [: d6 t( a8 K3 h& J( C4 f# X5 J- D7 {2 g
澳大利亚总理霍华德认为,教堂本应选择一种不令人生厌的方式来传达这一信息。他说:「我能理解教堂做法的动机。但是我希望他们能够知道,许多澳大利亚人,包括澳大利亚基督教徒,会认为这种情况下这样做是不合适的。」
( C( s( M* D& X% R6 o3 P6 U7 K
英国国教悉尼地区大主教皮特-简森表示,这一标语扰乱视听并且在某种程度上是无礼的。他说:「该标语中确实有真理。但是,我们想说的是,‘耶稣决不会赞同奥萨马’。这条标语听起来象是说‘哦,拉登做的是对的’。」* I6 \0 t0 `- Q) E% L
5 \3 V" V# C- J1 l) v- }/ t" S- V
对于各种批评声,教堂发言人表示,他们仅仅是想「分享福音」。他说,拉登是恐怖主义首领。但他们要表达的是耶稣基督爱世上每一个人,甚至也包括拉登。
5 d4 f# ]# s! \/ Y# q! B8 m
+ Z1 _! f) |. A* e2 t) {! \
Jesus loves - not approves of - Osama! c8 K( w: H/ `/ K. y( b3 n
February 01, 2007 12:00
7 V2 b4 T, x# U: U- \- o- u) R. j5 L
( ]& V1 V1 U& A. J) t: |$ x' u$ I1 g% iJESUS does indeed love Osama bin Laden, but a controversial Sydney church sign saying so is misleading, says Anglican Archbishop Peter Jensen. 0 @& Q3 I. E2 i$ b- h/ v/ ]& u) w
3 I0 V0 l" t* X! q4 E  t
The sign "Jesus Loves Osama" outside a number of local churches, including some Anglican, also features a Bible extract saying, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you". / k1 Z2 F" a  z8 Z" ^
5 {# X. r: h! @. r1 U- b3 P
Archbishop Jensen said he had not been involved in any decision to display the signs and had reservations about them.
$ \( [9 c' v7 C8 ?
( C% B9 L7 ]& e% {"I'm hesitant about it frankly, it's a bit misleading," he told Southern Cross Broadcasting. , a1 |5 r: c: F
; l  n, V9 V1 ~# a' V
"I say to myself, 'If I were a relative of one of the victims of Osama's activities, I might take affront at this'."
4 P0 D+ _# b2 k. t8 i2 |8 L' B8 o2 D! h" u8 j9 f9 ~
Archbishop Jensen said he understood what the sign was trying to say, that Christianity taught loving everyone – even the al-Qaeda head.
- O: Q9 Y( g- N% ^4 E, F" R9 {' |
% t" {$ f/ F1 P+ }8 c"There is a truth in it (but) what we've got to say is, Jesus doesn't approve of Osama, it makes it sounds like, 'Oh, Osama's doing the right thing."

图片附件: [Controversial ... the sign.] church2.jpg (2007-2-4 12:29, 56.05 KB) / 下载次数 117
http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/attachment.php?aid=243071&k=526898d89b621f2cfb54f103923cea72&t=1791180955&sid=7M6Nz3



图片附件: church.jpg (2007-2-4 12:29, 33.79 KB) / 下载次数 117
http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/attachment.php?aid=243072&k=625c9f874bdb0aea4f3cd47682d6b3ec&t=1791180955&sid=7M6Nz3


作者: eastmann    时间: 2007-2-4 17:48

有意思的新聞!
作者: 日月光    时间: 2007-2-5 19:10

ZT
' I) W% b' L8 r  o% \
0 f0 [2 a/ w2 f- sSo so....3 ~1 P( |/ I& c4 T
Liebe deinen nächsten und bete für die, welche dich verfolgen."+ ]+ j; O& P# I$ j, ^3 j
Ja wie lange kann man denn noch beten? Bis sie mich erwischt haben und michumbringen. Ich bin doch ein "Ungläubiger" in deren Augen.$ E/ e6 [/ d7 q- T- l
Also ein "Schmarren hoch 10"
# w! O  j6 k5 c( m* a. B2 sIn welcher Zeit leben denn die Bapdisten???
( e( n8 X: ]' |/ j: {; X  u! E/ k
; ]. n- ?' @. n# {- N8 T[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-2-5 19:19 编辑 ]

图片附件: [“耶穌愛奧薩馬”] love.jpg (2007-2-5 19:19, 80.59 KB) / 下载次数 121
http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/attachment.php?aid=243195&k=9d3a387e9300caec035befb2f96efc1d&t=1791180955&sid=7M6Nz3






欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2