Board logo

标题: [国际新闻] 纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫 颧骨等多处骨折 [打印本页]

作者: 日月光    时间: 2007-3-11 09:23     标题: 纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫 颧骨等多处骨折

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。
6 f( \( e# p2 n5 Y6 i8 d" d* o/ s' B) p  X0 r- s$ @5 ^1 J2 R
  据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。
! E7 p3 t/ F* z5 d8 c
5 a8 D! h4 C: w* d+ c, d5 a, }3 |   莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。
0 `# G5 y% M7 N" Y1 q
" I& g7 ~$ W! @9 }/ W4 q  同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。

! h2 |, p  D* |
) \8 L' a- Y5 I7 I) sAttack on 101-year-old caught on video
; V9 a! s6 b( q8 \  x7 {NEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.
  q4 A0 f4 Q; W/ I4 a% A/ B$ D2 N" c1 V% f
"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.. ], p+ A4 @3 h+ O

9 ]) R( a! n+ g4 WThe attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.
/ y* l) o/ _( R3 l. X4 k, p5 i7 B: F5 Q$ n
"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."% {& J0 z7 @$ F  O
3 c2 `/ K. }' w6 p' a  f( \1 c
Police said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.
# _5 s# t5 l4 ?) Z
, H1 L% \. R1 @, j% j  V6 }Morat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.
8 y9 o8 e' t  c. w; K1 w2 V" ^5 ?
"I know how to handle myself," she said.
3 r* K: B1 P$ g* ^1 o& ?4 e0 A; u7 G# k4 E# d
As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
: p6 k+ ^: p6 @2 q, d) v
% J) s  E2 k9 k/ J7 ~! V  R3 ~) g
/ t5 b2 N, U* X3 q: `8 X+ M
0 ~" |! {* x& J0 {% i9 Q+ J8 Z4 [7 g2 ~; b# Z" W
New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.
1 S9 m, u8 \, L% U% g  c, t2 E1 X: N* J' L  Z
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ]

图片附件: [纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫] New York .jpg (2007-3-11 09:25, 29.02 KB) / 下载次数 108
http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/attachment.php?aid=247904&k=c224e04db2eb1856b0d8e3369acbb19e&t=1791601190&sid=hFi0zG






欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2