Board logo

标题: [国际新闻] 「压抑不住的美丽」选美大赛 [打印本页]

作者: 日月光    时间: 2007-3-18 15:40     标题: 「压抑不住的美丽」选美大赛


4 ]( O% y8 E: I: \9 ]7 O8 @
; J: p- [- l2 W. L冰岛下个月要举办第一届选丑大赛。  G( h2 g+ E- q% q" Q: v

7 b# M7 s' V3 a7 F4 V! G$ y主办单位欢迎乳房下垂、过胖、体毛太长或是身体部位长得不对称的人参赛。主办单位表示,这项叫做「压抑不住的美丽」的比赛,就是要挑战大家对性感的既定印象。
) Z/ l! X& f) O9 k
$ O' j# W2 x( o
'Beauty' contest for most ugly
  a' |9 {# S. U6 [( b1 M. x: G, ]" u9 Z$ M
THE world's first ever 'beauty' contest for ugly people is to be held next month.2 U" Z0 m/ [( P- A: y" ~) K

8 K/ k0 O3 o0 t9 gOrganisers are calling on anyone with saggy boobs, cellulite, body hair or freaky body parts to enter.% ?- S3 u$ y! m) `
0 G3 x5 {) E. l5 ]0 e' B
The competition - called the Untamed Beauty - is designed to challenge the idea of what's sexy.9 A8 m- I& k6 K! d$ E# {% f4 j$ j
2 Z/ Q5 Q  j) H
Show boss Matthildur Helgadottir, from Iceland where it's being held, said: "You can have one leg, be a man, woman, whoever.2 q! u; I& r+ B, l" B3 h& }* M
, I, K# \( O- S. D
"Saggy breasts mean you have lived your life!"

图片附件: [ Untamed Beauty] beauty.gif (2007-3-18 15:40, 21.17 KB) / 下载次数 107
http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/attachment.php?aid=248888&k=da3c9bf4c127442068a9b66b0cc9705e&t=1791276692&sid=86SI6O



图片附件: [Possible entry ... Bride of Wildenstein] Beauty2.jpg (2007-3-18 15:40, 29.54 KB) / 下载次数 112
http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/attachment.php?aid=248889&k=5fc2c27afb77deae89d1f8b75c3e2577&t=1791276692&sid=86SI6O






欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2