Board logo

标题: [国际新闻] 布莱尔夫人语出惊人:曾想当英首位女首相 [打印本页]

作者: 日月光    时间: 2007-3-27 09:04     标题: 布莱尔夫人语出惊人:曾想当英首位女首相

英国首相布莱尔夫人切丽26日语出惊人,称小时候她的愿望是长大后要成为英国史上第一位女首相,戏言被撒切尔抢先一步。她说,虽然未能出任首位女首相,但因缘际会还是成功进驻唐宁街10号首相府。  
. ]3 c& d* A% X6 d; k" m' T; ?2 m7 m# D3 |; k: G
  据“中央社”报道,切丽参加儿童慈善团体“儿童学会”一项名为“当我长大─儿童梦想描绘展”名人谈幼时愿望展览活动,自己爆料表示,“我记得我14岁时,告诉我的朋友,我长大后要成为英国第一位女首相”。本身是人权律师的切丽说,撒切尔夫人打败她成为英国第一位女首相,“但令人惊讶的巧合是,我最终仍住进了唐宁街”。 & W9 Z% a5 u; A: ^1 f, C

8 v  e/ q# s; `4 I8 Z4 |  有人建议她可以仿效美国前第一夫人希拉里,等今年布莱尔卸任后,转战政坛。但切丽对此不置可否。她近日正在为推动儿童法律权利进行不懈努力。
2 w/ w6 F) O( c) D: q4 v

$ r& ]. e" D: k" B+ `0 M, C
# {: m  i/ H9 T- \* BCherie: I wanted to be Prime Minister when I grew up
: o9 I; R4 a! ]
+ c3 c7 h6 R# ^" a6 ^4 X# pCherie Blair has revealed a surprising childhood ambition...to become Prime Minister of Britain.
# I9 K6 {5 O; T
; Z3 ?( e, I/ A5 R% j5 ZMrs Blair made her astonishing admission alongside a host of stars asked to reveal what they had wanted to be when they grew up, for a children's charity project.+ A6 T: {) H  L  l
) v( a6 k: e8 K( z5 ^) {
Photographed in the central lobby of the House of Commons she confided: "When I was 14, I remember telling friends that I wanted to be our first female Prime Minister. 5 E6 b" |2 M3 t) o

, Q! S# A! E4 E* \4 V  e7 N* \"Mrs Thatcher beat me to it but, by an amazing coincidence, I did find myself in Downing Street after all..." 8 H$ ?, M* j/ q2 X$ H# ?

8 J4 \( W2 z" j6 W- IPerhaps the self-styled First Lady of Britain could follow the example of bosom pal Senator Hilary Clinton, who is striving to follow her husband into the White House.
- F* \0 S* L, K1 A" B# X
: J  ^  d9 C: ^* N  }' j5 `Mrs Blair was just one of a group of celebrities snapped posing in the jobs they hoped to have when they grew up.

图片附件: [英国首相布莱尔夫人切丽表示,她小时愿望是长大后要成为英国史上第一位女首相。] Blair.jpg (2007-3-27 09:04, 43.29 KB) / 下载次数 95
http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/attachment.php?aid=250007&k=6ddbe7a4878328c8c52b8e20dcf329e9&t=1791138103&sid=M4120l






欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2