Board logo

标题: [其他] 不是标题党,朴素的问有BIT的LSI前辈不? [打印本页]

作者: 淡蓝幽香    时间: 2008-6-5 15:37     标题: 不是标题党,朴素的问有BIT的LSI前辈不?

从收到通知书就开始矛盾,因为对计算机不精通,对这个专业不甚了解,对这个机构的归属不清晰,不知前辈可否指点一二。什么都行的!
作者: bonnmathe    时间: 2008-6-5 16:50

那就不耽误lz了

[ 本帖最后由 bonnmathe 于 2008-6-5 21:45 编辑 ]
作者: Rosemary18    时间: 2008-6-5 18:48

ls错误,你说的是MI,不是LSI

LSI不是bonn和Aachen合办的,只是Uni Bonn自己的项目
最后拿的证书也是Uni Bonn的
上课地点在BIT,只在Bonn
作者: whoare    时间: 2008-6-5 19:15

LSI 不好吗?
作者: Rosemary18    时间: 2008-6-6 09:29

也没有不好啦,和MI各有利弊而已
比如说LSI就不用考德语,也不用交双份的注册费哇~
而且LSI基本上是一半计算机+一半生物这样的结构
具体偏生物还是偏计算机可以自己决定的
作者: halloha    时间: 2008-6-6 11:37

The aim of LSI is that introducing the biologist to the area of computer science.

So for the guys who come from a Bio-Medical area and has little knowledge in informatics (but at least interested in learning something about computer), LSI might be a little bit of tough but I  can promise you it would be that tough. and it still could be a good chance for you to broad your further career, cause no matter in the scientific or industrial world, the combination studying of life science and informatics is hot, even currently still in a trend of going hotter and hotter.

However, for a computer guy, you should   think about it seriously, first make sure that you are really interested in the biology and medical, otherwise you will feel super boring. And for you guys, the informatics part of this program goanna be extremely easy, actually it is F.cking easy and maybe makes you feel sort of wasting your time here. Anyway, on the other side, that could also be a advantage, cause the skilled computer scientist are always in a highly demanded in our area, based on that, you could as well be very easy to get hell lot of opportunities, such like, assistantships, internships … and so on- all that could bring the u most important thing of life: MONNEY.

Well, hope that the above mentioned information could help, whatsoever, it is still your decision. But, the last tips from my side are some old sayings: every coin has double sides and no pain no gain!      

P.S
If have further questions on this program or any thing related to Bioinformatics, feel free to drop  me a mail (hwu@scai.fraunhofer.de).

[ 本帖最后由 halloha 于 2008-6-6 15:03 编辑 ]
作者: 淡蓝幽香    时间: 2008-6-6 12:34

非常感谢楼上热心的各位。
LSI不是挂在BIT下的么?授课只在Bonn?没有那个机构和亚琛的事?
作者: halloha    时间: 2008-6-6 13:14

B-IT  is a cooperation of RWTH Aachen, Uni-Bonn and Fraunhofer , so no matter the curriculums of  LSI or MI are all hold by the Professors and experts from the above mentioned three organizations. But, the LSI students are registered only at Uni-Bonn, so they get their degrees from Uni-Bonn; the MI students’ main registration University is RWTH Aachen, so  their degrees comes from RWTH Aachen, and that is reason why, compared with LSI, the MI program sounds much more attractive.  However, despite of the degree issue, talking about the education quality only, based on my own experience, I see no differences.

[ 本帖最后由 halloha 于 2008-6-6 15:03 编辑 ]
作者: halloha    时间: 2008-6-6 14:23

Something unrelated, just curiously, Floor #4, when you name yourself - whoare, does it have anything to do with the "whore"?

[ 本帖最后由 halloha 于 2008-6-6 15:35 编辑 ]
作者: 淡蓝幽香    时间: 2008-6-7 12:50

THX,Halloha,给你邮件了:)

欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2