Board logo

标题: 亚琛工大北京校友聚会4月21日下午5点半 [打印本页]

作者: 亚琛学生学者会    时间: 2011-4-10 22:05     标题: 亚琛工大北京校友聚会4月21日下午5点半

421日亚琛工大要在北京举行校友聚会。届时校长也会参加此次活动。我们期待有更多的同学参加校友聚会。此次聚会很难得,4年来的首次,所以学校比较重视。随信附上校长写的邀请函。刚好在北京的同学可以报名参加。

Dear RWTH Alumni,

RWTH Aachen University enjoys productive and fruitful contacts with different Chinese universities and research institutions. Since 2007 the RWTH Alumni Chapter in China, VCAA, contributes to develop and strengthen the relationship between RWTH Aachen University and their Alumni.
I would like to invite you to the next RWTH Alumni Reunion during my next visit to Beijing.

It will take place

on April 21, 2011 at 5:30 pm at the Sino-German-Center for Research Promotion, Shuangqing Lu 83, Beijing 100085
The agenda will include:
-
Presentation of the newest developments at RWTH Aachen University and of its international vision.
- Discussion about the goals and prospects of the VCAA ("Verein Chinesischer Alumni der RWTH Aachen").
-

Buffet and time for informal exchange.

If you would like to participate in this event,

please contact Ms. Yan Ding
(Email:
beijing@rwth-aachen.de;
Tel. +86-10-6590 6656-30, Fax: +86-10-6590 6393) at the RWTH Liaison Office in Beijing (
www.beijing.rwth-aachen.de
). The registration is essential for further organisation.

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you in person on this occasion and I hope that this get-together in Beijing will be an unforgettable experience.

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ernst Schmachtenberg
Rektor of RWTH Aachen University

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

报名时请写明:
姓名
性别
在校时间
现在工作单位及职位
电话
Email
通信地址

欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2