Board logo

标题: [国际新闻] 忙中有错 美国福斯电视台主播说美国总统奥巴马死了! [打印本页]

作者: Ampelmann    时间: 2011-5-3 07:11     标题: 忙中有错 美国福斯电视台主播说美国总统奥巴马死了!

播到昏头!
* I( N5 B% j& H
& d* t6 |1 W2 R/ D# I美国福斯电视台的主播丶一时口误,把乌萨马•本•拉登死亡说成奥巴马死了; / i* D, }( t0 n- R; H* Y8 B2 o

: L) k( P3 \* j. Z* Y- _Fox Affiliate Reports 'President Obama Is Dead' Instead of Osama
# p5 l8 Z7 P! e8 g& [% W6 L- D" @( ~( G" |9 u
A Fox News affiliate declared that President Barack Obama was dead and then flashed along their news scroll that "Obama Bin Laden" had died.
9 C  G  w, b" j0 q! V6 G- R" X, o# ^1 e. Z$ Y, k- p
While reporting the breaking news Sunday that Bin Laden had been killed in a mansion outside Islamabad, the Fox affiliate said, "President Obama is in fact dead. I'm sorry, Osama Bin Laden."
3 H2 r7 }1 Y! g
3 b. W: X6 Z% D0 ^; i5 y3 `Fox News is often under fire for reporting along party lines.( F% I. G8 ^! ?! E* ~1 |7 \

7 c% a+ L  n2 J( X; I. g. R6 a# O
& p8 @9 ^1 J3 u( n, x1 \# L' z* u) B9 L/ G0 H
在美国白宫战情室内,美国总统奥巴马及其国家安全顾问团队实时监控着此次针对乌萨马•本•拉登的反恐行动。
  r4 p3 e0 s( O/ |0 Q3 i3 v/ m* V" q2 A5 f6 {6 u$ a

9 n) c  O4 ]) c: @( z, t. F2 P
3 `: b' a, g4 P
* L8 L/ U0 {3 V0 M, v9 U




欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2