Board logo

标题: [科技新闻] 行李滑板车 [打印本页]

作者: Ampelmann    时间: 2011-7-21 12:11     标题: 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。
9 h4 p: j' ?0 G  L% Z+ d! i& r! d: C. T8 ~+ D8 B
英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
9 A2 R9 N) ?. w3 y# m7 @  I7 J. c/ }
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。4 y3 b5 b, J, t0 N" s: X( P

/ O: i: `& p( ~" l9 _$ ~! J( lForget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'
9 Z4 S( y. C2 @
1 }4 @  h7 E: |+ i% dTrying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.0 v3 g' |7 z5 ]5 R! \' J' J$ c
, l& v% F# E& n( o; n  o, y# i# a1 {! o
But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.
3 m4 D9 V- r, }; }7 k" L0 @( z  M# ~# Z/ `- N7 s
The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.* _4 _& A% Z8 M( o7 C

! h9 D" u" H2 D0 x! N& cThe new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.  M3 q) L9 b6 u) N- m

, C) v6 t6 b$ A8 ^The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.
0 \. _6 V1 c* D+ S0 R
! w+ a0 _* L, n2 GIt is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.9 D1 m  P6 p1 r6 W7 q2 G

' [% i8 _4 D8 A! T4 ^4 ~6 pA spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.
( L% @: R) h, v
+ t# s; H% ^5 q  f& G/ N'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.: G7 i5 h4 V0 V- `$ ]( I$ R

! Q" H& r5 I* L0 Z. M
8 v. t7 h& h* ~7 O7 d# d4 H3 ~# \
6 x3 U1 d8 Y  u# y# k4 t2 ]3 a
, `( O5 x. N5 d% h5 ~Carry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers

欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2