Board logo

标题: [社会新闻] 澳航班机播放女性高潮纪录片 点播率居高不下 [打印本页]

作者: Ampelmann    时间: 2011-8-11 18:26     标题: 澳航班机播放女性高潮纪录片 点播率居高不下

环球网记者朱盈库报道,据台湾“中广网”8月11日报道,澳大利亚航空公司最近向乘客提供一部探讨女性高潮的纪录片,有人说赞,有人抱怨。; G/ X' F6 Z, I" s" z2 F  U

# N2 U2 M) a$ i) [3 X/ N5 Y, n  |/ c% x0 R/ }
  澳航国际班机到今年11月为止会提供一部法国制作的《女性高潮探密》的纪录片。这部片子不是成人电影,但是里面有些图片和配音还是相当引人侧目。不少乘客看了脸红心跳,赶紧转台。4 L6 G# s  l- O' Q0 n4 q

* @4 `% ^9 a. b6 r& z' b$ Z1 D+ ^, C- j. v
  澳航发言人说,他们选播这部片子的目的是,希望让乘客了解女性高潮是相当复杂的。这部片子属于辅导级,空乘人员若发现儿童没有大人陪同就会锁码,不让他们看。, r: y- Z& s( g8 H) G3 n

6 a1 v+ v: }; f! _1 M6 F& O1 [; m& U1 E% {) `: z" f+ a6 y6 r* H
  这名发言人还说,虽然有些乘客对播放这个片子感到不满,但是这部片子是澳航这一阵子选播率最高的,所以,他们会继续播放这部片子到11月。
2 P6 r. l2 p- d0 K
! I( P% O+ }) e& H* F8 I
, I, l: Z( [+ x; x3 W
2 B* j' o4 |. P# L4 j* y7 ], _
; S# B2 J$ r# b- l: }1 P+ p9 c, R4 ]/ ~The mile-high show that is making flyers blush: Qantas offers advice that's a bit racier than you might expect
4 s; {3 {' }' h$ o0 g" `! e3 A8 f. d& o
Travel with Qantas and the in-flight entertainment may prove to be somewhat racier than you had expected.
& N0 E+ s' s% b- M9 _2 I4 J) N
6 J9 u  o$ r$ w7 s# y% zFor the Australian airline’s  television options currently include a programme all about the female orgasm.
# A* n0 W& v8 @6 S" g. S( {2 m% @. I: B) Q
A documentary, The Female Orgasm Explained, that was first run on an Australian TV network has raised eyebrows among the Australian airline's economy passengers.
$ z) b2 A/ z% `% T. `2 [/ G7 g. s- N( i  T3 L' P- L0 m- H
  N" Y$ J4 }7 m6 Y5 R7 [
  ]! F) U3 j' I- w1 d4 ~1 x- B5 D- ?- _
, h4 O5 a7 t# {8 S3 l
Advice: The French-made film has been included in the airline's in-flight entertainment programme on its international flights to help viewers 'understand the intricacies of the female orgasm'
作者: wahahaha    时间: 2011-8-12 04:32

high^^^
作者: saponine    时间: 2011-8-12 17:33

这个,有空一定要试一下。




欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2