Board logo

标题: 不一样的欣赏 [打印本页]

作者: 麦香奶茶    时间: 2004-11-10 16:21     标题: 不一样的欣赏

不是说“雅俗共赏”吗?!昨天我睡觉的时候突然想起来另一种可以欣赏的东西===英文诗词。
我们都在德国,或者说大部分的坛友都在德国,在学德语的同时,是否也不应该把英文丢掉?于是我翻箱倒柜,找到了一些挺有意思的英文诗词。我会不断把这些有意思的东西贴上来,附加中文翻译。希望在大家欣赏的同时,也起到对英文温故而知新的作用吧。11.gif

                                                                                                                麦香奶茶
                                                                                                                 10/11/04
作者: JIANGDOU    时间: 2004-11-10 16:26

期待ING,顶下!!!呵呵
作者: 麦香奶茶    时间: 2004-11-10 16:37     标题: 当风卷起漫天花瓣,但原能揭起你的回忆......

远方有个女孩,看见风中有朵花在飞舞。于是告诉邻家的男孩说,她要走了,那朵花在牵动她的衣襟。长长的野迳,风花若即若离的飘着,女孩的身躯蝴蝶般的扑扇。那是她一生都追不上的美丽。忽然,她看到了海,海边有棵棕榈树,一个十分干净的背影总在描述着离别。她曲身在沙滩上挖了个洞, 把所有对风花的回忆都埋了进去。站起身来,她准备回信了,用一支沧桑的笔......

              Windflowers                                             风飞花

    Windflowers, windflowers                             风飞花,风飞花
   my father told me not to go                           父亲对我说别走近它
   near them                                          
   he said he feared them always                      他说他总有些害怕
   and he told me that they                               他说他迷恋过它
   carried him away
   Windflowers, beautiful                                   风飞花,美丽的风飞花
   windflowers
   I couldn't wait to touch them                          我急切的要抚摸它
   to smell them I held them                              贴近脸颊深闻久嗅
   closely
   And now I cannot break away                         如今我已无法自拔
   Their sweet bouquet disappears                     它的芳香犹如水气
   like th vapor in the desert                               在沙漠中蒸发
   So take a warning, son                                  所以,孩子,听句劝告吧
   Windflowers, ancient                                     风飞花,古老的风飞花
   windflowers
   their beauty capures every                             美丽迷惑了每个年轻的梦人
   young dreamer
   who lingers near them                                   久久徘徊在它的身旁
   But ancient windflowers, I love                       而我爱你,古老的风飞花
   you

[ Last edited by 麦香奶茶 on 2004-11-10 at 16:40 ]
作者: shishi    时间: 2004-11-10 16:40

Originally posted by 麦香奶茶 at 2004-11-10 16:37:
远方有个女孩,看见风中有朵花在飞舞。于是告诉邻家的男孩说,她要走了,那朵花在牵动她的衣襟。长长的野迳,风花若即若离的飘着,女孩的身躯蝴蝶般的扑扇。那是她一生都追不上的美丽。忽然,她看到了海,海边有棵 ...

哇,好久没有这么诗意了
谢谢奶茶让我也雅一回biggrin.gi
作者: 麦香奶茶    时间: 2004-11-10 17:03     标题: Eulalie, a song 尤拉利亚, 一首歌

爱伦坡诗一首
Father of the detective story and the modern gothic horror tale, Edgar Allan Poe was also a great lyric poet. Poe's poems, more personal than his prose, explore the themes of love, death and despair, reflectiong the anguish he suffered throughout his own short, troubled life.

       Eulalie, a song                                              尤拉利亚,一首歌

  I dwelt alone                                                我独自徘徊在痛苦之中
  in a world of moan,
  and my soul was a stagnant tide,                   心如滞潮般迷茫
  Till the fair and gentle Eulalie                         直到美丽的尤拉利亚
  became my blushing bride--                           做了我害羞的新娘
  Till the yellow-haired young                           直到黄发年轻的尤拉利亚
  Eulalie became my smiling bride.                    做了我微笑的新娘

  Ah, less--less bright                                      啊,我热情的女孩,                       
  The stars of the nights,                                 你的眼睛竟使夜空中的星星
  Than the eyes of the radiant girl!                   也黯然失色
  And never a flake                                         啊,我纯洁的尤拉利亚,
  That the vapor can make                              你有着多么天然的卷发
  With the moon-tints of purple                        哪一颗
  and pearl,                                                    凝雾而来
  Can vie with the modest
  Eulalie's most unregarded curl--

  Can compare with the                                  珍珠般月洁的雪花
  bright-eyed Eulalie's most                            能比得上
  humble and careless curl.                            我明眸的尤拉利亚
  Now Doubt--now Pain,                                 自然随意的卷发
  Come never again,                                      我的疑惑,我的忧伤
  For her soul gives me sigh for                      都已不再
  sigh,           
  And all day long                                          已充盈了我的世界
  Shines, bright and strong,

  Astarte within the sky,                                 天上的阿斯塔蒂啊
  While ever to her dear Eulalie                      日夜给人间热情的照耀
  upturns her matron eye--                            永远向着她,亲爱的尤拉利亚
  While ever to her young Eulalie                    仰着她母爱的眼睛
  upturns her violet eye.                                永远向着她,年轻的尤拉利亚
                                                                  仰着她紫罗兰的眼睛
作者: 麦香奶茶    时间: 2004-11-10 17:10

Originally posted by shishi at 2004-11-10 04:40 PM:
哇,好久没有这么诗意了
谢谢奶茶让我也雅一回biggrin.gi

SHISHI姐姐喜欢就好。以后还陆续有来哦!biggrin.gi
作者: 麦香奶茶    时间: 2004-11-10 17:27     标题: Memory of Romance

筠和君
她不知道月亮的脸上也有泪迹
(中译英)

筠很纤巧,喜欢黑白照片的情调。寒假的时候认识了君。以后的日子,筠仿佛跃进迷阵,痴痴地只知道要爱。可是,没有料到,知识过了一个冬天,米那队开学时满心欢喜的筠,君说他要走了,太平洋彼岸有个梦总萦绕着他。君走的那天,筠没有去送机。她不知道月亮上的脸也有泪痕......

The last of the waiting
It was the last time that I'd wait for you. But at last, you never came. For though, I came to know what might be on your mind, I started drinking alone in this small bar. I would have been sad whether you came or not.

Eight years, huh? Are you still the same? Yes, I wanted to see you again. But really , I longed to know if you were doing OK, and if happiness was with you, for after all, you were the first love of my life.

It started to rain. And the rain sounded so cold on that winter night. One more drink? OK. Yet, the drinks that burnt my throat became the story of our past, each in my mind, crystalized. If we hadn't parted that year, would we still be in love today? Life allows no "what-if"s, and there is no going back to the beginning. Maybe, maybe it was the best for the both of us.

It was getting late, and I had to leave. But as I left the place, I felt I had left behind all, we had ever shared, the love, the hatred and our youth. This would be the last time I'd wait for you. Yes, it was best you never came. Really, it was the best for both of us. I was the best, it was the best......

(原文)
最后一次等待,你终于还是没有来。虽然等到最后,我也好象明白了你的心情。于是开始在这小酒馆里独自的喝起酒来。尽管此刻,你来或者不来,都无关等待。但是你终于没有来,我不免还是有些伤怀。
八年了吧?你还是你吗?说是再看看你,其实只是想知道你过的好吗?你快乐吗?因为你毕竟是我这一生中最初的爱。
下鱼了。东夜的雨听来就冷。唉,还是再喝一杯吧。但是入口的酒却变成往事,一一在我心头永恒。那一年,如果不分开,不知今天我们是不是还相爱。人生不能假设,也无法重来。也许,这样的结局最好。
夜深了,我也该走了。而曾经属于我们的青春,恨,爱都要离开。今夜的等待将是最后一次等待。不来也好,真的,不来也好,真的......
作者: 麦香奶茶    时间: 2004-11-10 18:08     标题: Memory

记忆
君走了八年了,沓无音迹。筠对那个无雪的冬天也不再刻骨铭心。可有一天,一封信飘然而至,信笺间落下一朵茉莉花。那是君, 他说他常想起那条开满茉莉的小径。筠无助的哭了,耸动着双肩。那朵茉莉不知道掉到哪儿去了......

A little jasmine,                                          一朵小茉莉
In the pages she is lying,                            夹在书页里
I read through the whole book,                   我读遍整本书
To forget you I'm trying.                             试着想把你忘记
But each word is a footprint,                       那一步一个足迹
And every print has you in,                         一个足迹就有一个你
The scent of the flower                              花香与书香
or the savoriness of reading,                       我常不知如何取舍
Which to choose I know not.

A little jasmine,                                          一朵小茉莉
From the pages she is falling,                      从书页里飘落下来
Like the lotus dancing in the                        像莲花在风中摇逸
breeze,        
Makes one gently hold it in mind.                 总让人轻轻记忆
Love is beautiful indeed,                              爱情当然美丽
But besides there is another world,               彼岸更另有天地
Someday we won#t be afar,                        我们都年轻
For so young now we are.                           有一天我们会在一起

君回来了,回来举行婚礼。他让筠一定来参加婚礼。筠去了,她看见新娘的头上戴着一环茉莉。筠笑了,笑着的眼睛忽然很潮湿。转身的时候,她没有对君说再见。那一夜,天上没有月亮。
作者: 蓝    时间: 2004-11-10 23:29

恩,虽然不喜欢诗,但喜欢英文,顶顶~奶茶继续,辛苦啦~
作者: 麦香奶茶    时间: 2004-11-11 10:45

Originally posted by at 2004-11-10 11:29 PM:
恩,虽然不喜欢诗,但喜欢英文,顶顶~奶茶继续,辛苦啦~

大家喜欢就好。在辛苦也值得啊!!!!lol.gif
作者: 麦香奶茶    时间: 2004-11-11 10:56     标题: A Blooming Tree

A Blooming Tree                                                一棵开花的树

What could make thou meet me                      如何让你遇见我
At the prime of my beauty                              在我最美丽的时刻
For this I'd been praying before the                 为这  我已在佛前求了五百年
Buddha
For half a century
May this worldly affinity be true                      求佛让我们结一段尘缘

So the Buddha turned me into a tree               佛于是把我化作一棵树
Growing in the path of thy way                        长在你必经的路旁
Carefully, fully blooming the tree                     阳光下慎重的开满花朵
And in the sun                                               朵朵都是我前世的盼望
Every flower is my earnest pray of
yesterday

When thou art stepping closely                       当你走近  请你细听
Please listen respectfully                 
That trembling foliage is the zeal of my           那颤抖的叶是我等待的热情
waiting
At length thou art passing by without               而当你终于无视的走过
hearing
Oh, my love                                                  在你身后落了一地的
They are not petals                                       朋友啊  那不是花瓣
But all my withering heart                              是我凋零的心
Paving the earth
At the back of thee
作者: shishi    时间: 2004-11-11 10:59

对于我的破英语还是很有帮助的
作者: 麦香奶茶    时间: 2004-11-11 11:20     标题: Green Fields

我们都还年轻,对往事的悲哀还是陌生的一种情绪。但我们的饿眼睛看见青翠从一些人的发端上消失;我们的指尖触摸到沟濠纵横上了一些人的面颊。当未曾深谙的忧伤漫过你我的心头,年轻的朋友,请你珍惜你的拥有。

Green Fields                                                            绿野

Once there were green fields                             曾经,阳光
Kissed by the sun                                              亲吻着绿野
Once there were valleys                                    曾经,溪流江河
Where rivers used to run                                   在山谷间流淌
Once there werer blue skies                              曾经,高高的蓝天上
With white clouds high above                             漂浮着白云
Once they werer part of                                    曾经,它们是
An everlasting love                                           永恒爱情的一部分
We were the lovers who strolled                       我俩是那对恋人
Through green fields                                        倘佯在绿野上
Green fields are gone now                                绿野消失无影
Parched by the sun                                           骄阳炙烤大地
Gone from the valleys                                       溪流淌过的山谷
Where rivers used to run                                  已消失无踪
Gone with the cold wind                                    还有那寒风
That swept into my heart                                  横扫过我的心头
Gone with the lovers                                         恋人连同
Who let their dreams depart                             梦想都已消失
Where are the green fields                                从前我们漫游的绿野
That we used to roam?                                     如今何处寻觅?
I'll never know                                                 我永远无法知道
Who made you run away                                  是谁让你离开
How can I keep searching                                 我怎能继续寻找
When dark clouds hide the day?                        乌云已遮蔽了天空
I only know                                                      我只知道
Theres nothing here for me                              这儿一切不再属于我
Nothing in this wide world                                 广袤世界中再没有什么
Left for me to see                                            值得我去追寻
But I'll keep on waiting                                      但我将继续等待
Till you return                                                  直到你回来
I'll keep on waiting                                           我将继续守侯
Until the day you learn                                      直到有一天你醒悟
You can't be happy                                           明白一颗漂泊的心
While your hearts on the roam                          无法得到快乐
You can't be happy                                           只有回到家中
Till you bring it home                                        才能找到快乐
Home to the green fields and me                       回到我和绿野身旁
Once again                                                       重相伴
作者: 麦香奶茶    时间: 2004-11-15 12:04     标题: If I Could

If I Could(El Condor Parsa)                                           假如我能够(秃鹰飞去)

I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail.             我愿是只麻雀, 不是蜗牛
Yes, I would.                                               啊,我愿意
If I could, I surely would.                              假如可能,我真的愿意
I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.               我愿是支铁锤,不愿作铁丁
Yes, I would. If I only could, I surely would.    啊,我愿意
                                                                  只要可能,我真的愿意
Away, I'd rather sail away                             飞翔,我愿飞翔在蓝天
Like a swan that's here and gone.                  象只从此间飞过的天鹅
A man gets tied up to the ground.                  人啊,被束缚在大地上
He gives the world its saddest sound              他想世人吟唱悲伤的歌
Its saddest sound.                                         最悲伤的歌

I'd rather be a forest than a street.                我愿是片森林, 不愿是条大街
Yes, I would.                                                啊,我愿意
If I could, I surely would.                               假如可能,我真的愿意
     
I'd rather feel the earth                                 我愿抚摩脚下的大地
beneath my feet.                                       
Yes, I would.                                                啊,我愿意
If I only could, I surely would.                        只要可能,我真的愿意
作者: 阑珊闲人    时间: 2004-11-15 12:30

强就一个字,呵呵,居然还能比较流利的念出来,看来偶的英语还不是很差哦,哈哈.谢谢奶茶了,继续来.
作者: 薄薄红.    时间: 2004-11-17 05:31

写      情       --李益
   On    Love    -- Li Yi

水纹珍簟思悠悠,
On the wave patterned sleeping mat my thoughts go round and round,

千里佳期一夕休。
Our rendezvous across a thousand li has come to nothing in a single night.

从此无心爱良夜,
From now on,l've not the heart for evening dalliance,

任他明月下西楼。
Let the moon set,in solitude ,behind the West Pavillion.



   寄       人       --张泌
To   a   Love   --Zhang Mi

别梦依依到谢家,
Parting but to journey back in lingering dream,

小廊回合曲阑斜。
Along the winding corridor of filigree ,the curving balustrade.

多情只有春庭月,
In the couryard ,only the spring moon is full of sympathy,

犹为离人照落花。
For we who parted,shining still upon the fallen flowers.




欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2