Board logo

标题: [经济金融] How to talk to sons [打印本页]

作者: GinaGercenbEp    时间: 2019-8-9 16:36     标题: How to talk to sons

Hi I'm Gina. ! N0 d9 Q- w1 Z& ]  f( U
I'm mother of two wonderful 10 years sons. Their father has left us 8 years ago.
0 L  `9 A+ @* e9 YI have a question, maybe some of you can help me? " c; B9 W% p" T4 I: [
At what age should a parent teach their son about ‘sex’ if there is no father around or would it be better for the kid to have a male family member to do this? % O' E: k' ?" J4 J2 k
It really bothers me because i've found adult magazine in their room today. , ]. h1 r' S! y
Should I talk to them by miself or ask my brother to do it?
; C. r3 j4 O  ?3 \/ T9 `: m8 _3 s 2 K0 q5 \* f2 Z! {) g
Hope someone had the same problem and can advise me anything. 3 F2 l0 J$ d6 M$ J2 P/ V0 m
By the way, here is the photo of my sons:
8 R6 y5 O; T: }1 v. H




欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2