- 积分
- 8
- 威望
- 3
- 金钱
- 0
- 阅读权限
- 10
- 来自
- USA
- 在线时间
- 0 小时
|
Hi I'm Gina. rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de) N& |" ], W9 r2 N! g! u- e
I'm mother of two wonderful 10 years sons. Their father has left us 8 years ago. u( |6 A9 h4 r3 D- N$ Q
I have a question, maybe some of you can help me? ) O' F# s4 q$ `& J! @) c
At what age should a parent teach their son about ‘sex’ if there is no father around or would it be better for the kid to have a male family member to do this? rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de* {$ f9 q6 w1 x2 |8 r# U' G& A/ O# R
It really bothers me because i've found adult magazine in their room today. 5 X0 @' v& a/ }) C8 A( q
Should I talk to them by miself or ask my brother to do it? 4 [$ {; k6 q$ P. }' w" K
/ y" f+ q5 \3 \" ` x+ H0 L/ d& N. K# UHope someone had the same problem and can advise me anything.
( y; e3 v6 r/ d& s- {/ K' p6 ^7 kBy the way, here is the photo of my sons:
. Z) a( y8 q/ Q, I4 h$ K |
|