|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。4 y9 k; T/ a; B* b) z3 w) c3 V
. T7 t0 a1 t* q( }+ @
据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。
( b% K1 X2 |4 ~ a人在德国 社区3 y- U2 @3 u7 \+ N- `$ \6 r$ c
莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。
1 | c! J7 @) h! n" ers238848.rs.hosteurope.de% x4 `* j+ D! x0 u, |& h) j* B5 I
同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。: n8 P7 m2 F3 l- p" Q4 e
/ e- h K2 ]1 I8 m
Attack on 101-year-old caught on video
4 ~7 ~2 q# o" M- |4 M3 jNEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.
5 n- \ R" j! w" _% G2 yrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de人在德国 社区# w: |- T1 N- M
"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.* H; y8 a2 p. J* p- T: {
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de: ^9 Y4 b; Y* }+ n
The attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.
1 O* m: J% k$ O) c; P% N. \7 x" x; s/ E/ l; h% ^
"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de- T0 P7 t' ]& O) N( H* r' W* o0 m
. U+ \; W3 n& M% a2 F
Police said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.2 l7 M# @ K! P" m5 y' U: M
8 C; l, C5 U( u* \4 w2 T' @人在德国 社区Morat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.
+ I1 R" g3 p: E6 R, h
' w3 t1 s8 e3 a6 i; a"I know how to handle myself," she said.
1 t& @5 ^3 e; `! Z. r- M# R+ p人在德国 社区
5 j0 t8 a- Y: U2 D7 a `As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
+ S v# R7 A! T2 t4 Y; ^: F# d
2 N+ @( q1 i3 @& w7 z6 t8 n1 ^/ H
& j( B2 D' z' d. A0 E' P人在德国 社区
2 q5 k, ~* D$ l* O; S人在德国 社区
1 `6 K" v& W4 [6 ], {1 Y; _New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.
. Y8 ?" G, S) V" e+ _5 F! X" _
9 l4 @1 Q) \ p. z6 \" M4 g5 r8 Yrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ] |
-
-
New York .jpg
(29.02 KB)
纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫
|