[国际新闻] 布莱尔夫人语出惊人:曾想当英首位女首相

英国首相布莱尔夫人切丽26日语出惊人,称小时候她的愿望是长大后要成为英国史上第一位女首相,戏言被撒切尔抢先一步。她说,虽然未能出任首位女首相,但因缘际会还是成功进驻唐宁街10号首相府。  
8 @4 ]( G" a8 O0 z. [
2 m/ z& C" }7 a1 K. P2 B% j人在德国 社区  据“中央社”报道,切丽参加儿童慈善团体“儿童学会”一项名为“当我长大─儿童梦想描绘展”名人谈幼时愿望展览活动,自己爆料表示,“我记得我14岁时,告诉我的朋友,我长大后要成为英国第一位女首相”。本身是人权律师的切丽说,撒切尔夫人打败她成为英国第一位女首相,“但令人惊讶的巧合是,我最终仍住进了唐宁街”。 % e% ^1 f: ?9 q- V  Q
人在德国 社区* ^. y+ G) j8 m- v
  有人建议她可以仿效美国前第一夫人希拉里,等今年布莱尔卸任后,转战政坛。但切丽对此不置可否。她近日正在为推动儿童法律权利进行不懈努力。
人在德国 社区2 Z3 y9 V$ \) `1 `) E

( M3 U* \8 `  s% U# x
" Y% ]% O0 _* I/ l. {Cherie: I wanted to be Prime Minister when I grew up人在德国 社区- H, M" m6 _# C! J

9 g0 Y- K) M9 B* V  ars238848.rs.hosteurope.deCherie Blair has revealed a surprising childhood ambition...to become Prime Minister of Britain.人在德国 社区& M! o. L  w# \% b$ }# U
! ]2 e! v- x8 n$ I: Y5 p2 E' \
Mrs Blair made her astonishing admission alongside a host of stars asked to reveal what they had wanted to be when they grew up, for a children's charity project.人在德国 社区5 |+ O  Q% x3 V, X
人在德国 社区; c( Q- m& V+ Z; Z
Photographed in the central lobby of the House of Commons she confided: "When I was 14, I remember telling friends that I wanted to be our first female Prime Minister.
) _, x/ O3 T( \; ^% O
) z  O$ w! b0 N+ P, ?0 W7 |"Mrs Thatcher beat me to it but, by an amazing coincidence, I did find myself in Downing Street after all..."
. I3 b  s! ~  V, u" u
# V4 |6 j; c, f7 H5 T) krs238848.rs.hosteurope.dePerhaps the self-styled First Lady of Britain could follow the example of bosom pal Senator Hilary Clinton, who is striving to follow her husband into the White House.
" q' S7 J8 ^0 w, u
$ e3 w$ \# c' C人在德国 社区Mrs Blair was just one of a group of celebrities snapped posing in the jobs they hoped to have when they grew up.

Blair.jpg (43.29 KB)

英国首相布莱尔夫人切丽表示,她小时愿望是长大后要成为英国史上第一位女首相。

Blair.jpg