[社会新闻] 胖女人羞于爱爱 胖男人大多无所谓

胖女会羞于爱爱  胖男大多无所谓
* p# J4 ~. C7 W- {$ I
9 ]& v% e- q  v6 N8 D3 z. L 过半英国妇女会因为觉得太胖,而不愿意做爱做的事,肥胖的男性倒是大多无所谓。0 o. S# }- {: \; D7 n2 B& p

/ }4 D$ e" z# R4 f0 |8 R; y  英国一项全国调查发现,生活忙碌跟身材肥胖是夫妻亲密接触的两大杀手。
8 w3 N) ?1 w5 e4 i5 X9 ]4 vrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
0 C+ J$ o5 U: J0 m7 |/ I9 k6 s' zrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de  调查结果显示,有七成二的英国妇女因为太累而不愿意跟先生亲热。有五成二的妇女则是对自己身材没信心,老觉得自己太胖而不愿意做爱。rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de* j3 R4 E7 ]2 b! v/ k2 i4 f
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de; d4 _+ P( ?3 A
  男性对自己的身材倒是十分满意,只有一成九的男性是因为太胖,羞于脱衣而避免亲热的。
- [9 s  S- ~9 R  F* o6 j
) j  {7 M: J6 M( wNot tonight, dear, I'm feeling too fat: Half of women avoid sex with partners because of their weightrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de+ W4 w3 b# u' @. y$ I$ I' N
5 v$ F5 |" p% {" r( I) d
Last updated at 12:54 AM on 12th March 2011
5 J- G5 d  v5 I6 j7 `2 T$ F/ Y) W8 u! s! [

" K7 h& T  f6 N- @& X" ]) K/ x人在德国 社区
5 \4 w! t: S$ ]( brs238848.rs.hosteurope.de人在德国 社区' _1 j& C1 k" m. m! E5 N& V9 n
More than half of women feel so overweight that they avoid having sex with their partners, a survey shows.2 `* e7 ]$ r- I  t; m/ l: h3 Y" s
人在德国 社区% |: I- \1 g( X$ H4 Z. Q/ K! g3 @
Some 52 per cent said their lack of confidence in the shape of their bodies made them reluctant to be intimate.人在德国 社区. @7 N- g* p0 V& @
2 p$ X4 o7 c( F) i* y3 Q
Even more blamed tiredness for killing off the prospect of a night of passion.rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de* a5 i4 W8 F" I- K
( d) h  z8 x$ M5 Q

% n" A+ s2 @  m* q0 c# f; O/ Z$ l3 @人在德国 社区 fat-woman.jpg
/ x* @$ w9 F' p( R9 Z
" z. u$ w1 B3 _5 J! m胖女人羞于爱爱: w( b6 b  z- {) H
Low confidence: Many women are feeling under pressure to live up to a vision of perfection - which leads to problems in their sex lives