[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。人在德国 社区) n7 \! I) C# C" N" Z2 W* V+ v
8 A/ X0 Y. Q. `/ ~
英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de& m- ]. T. D. l, c+ k

! |. H  e; O6 \' K& K" N“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。
) P. F! l6 ^: y" K; Vrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de; I! K# Z2 U* c
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'
% H4 B& H& a( C8 W6 t
* O# e% F% X. _1 u5 T$ L+ a: Y+ K人在德国 社区Trying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
* I+ u+ K8 _. o: M: i
" Q7 t6 N* _- S8 ^( J8 PBut now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.
: n7 ?4 Y6 w" t: K& x9 U- |* z4 C4 O* }
The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
" w* g' s! U0 {  J% ~# o  r0 Hrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de( J* ?7 t+ R7 w8 X8 g/ H/ j* P
The new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.
" `; |# o% _* v3 ^4 g9 Z0 ?
8 d5 |, t# J7 ~9 Y$ n人在德国 社区The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.& P! o1 E  c1 v/ I8 F/ _) ?- D4 a9 p
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de- _% |2 {- J2 ^* V9 q
It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.人在德国 社区. @9 P) ^9 z7 x  m
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de; t7 @/ X) ?; |
A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.
! S! G- b) s3 Y7 g7 d4 \6 `# ~' \( H6 J. ]" p4 K
'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.& v0 l2 W. r( Q8 L

4 U; F. q9 U6 T. Q3 i人在德国 社区$ C; J% G5 L  ?7 M  n! u# Y$ R$ m2 H
人在德国 社区! |: G+ T- V9 N. v  g
+ J  @( S+ w3 C
Carry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers
Share |