[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。人在德国 社区$ M/ z! D* R4 b3 ]$ e& s- z
& C: f/ M& c, h; n
英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de4 V( u3 n9 n1 l# j8 {# t

9 G* [" g* `# q& [& N“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de  F) z7 `3 _% }1 d+ L4 U: X

& O! F! s+ Z+ TForget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'人在德国 社区* c1 E. z5 z# @. T4 M$ _7 M

/ w# ^! k: z1 S1 yTrying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
- R/ b9 q5 b8 @6 v" X+ f! U
2 L" y2 a% P& Irs238848.rs.hosteurope.deBut now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.1 H2 I( I0 H# R5 o% ~
; M& T1 D+ W6 j& W% s
The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
/ t9 I' b, p6 {9 b5 G: b
! L9 X9 J: O5 m* {The new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.$ i5 B8 r; Y- k( d2 [6 C
' x8 W4 J  Q% Z% [1 Q8 W
The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.
6 O3 _6 j# f5 O+ Y  f/ Lrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de; _! v7 ?; c' p, p) C& c# R) O
It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.人在德国 社区4 a' j2 u' g1 Q' a

P# T3 p. m5 k& G, @A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.# P5 h: Q  p& T

, C. H9 }8 h/ M% Z人在德国 社区'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.5 U+ L) r9 D, G0 O6 ~

& o+ |" A, A: C3 Q/ G$ V& e) ars238848.rs.hosteurope.de
) Z3 x) }' \: o8 S/ i" U
/ V. L4 n4 ?) E. d. I1 u# y
& Z0 ]  B& Q1 N9 [( [: F- B) r* nCarry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers
Share |