[国际新闻] 聪明鹦鹉被偷走呼救命

据爱尔兰媒体5月5日报道,爱尔兰一名男子从邻居家偷走了一只价值2000欧元的鹦鹉“奇奇”。没想到,这只13岁的小家伙被带到小偷家饲养后,竟然大喊“救命”(Help Me)。路人听到后随即报警,结果,闻讯上门的警方将小偷逮个正着,并将“奇奇”物归原主。
2 k2 g: c) I- A人在德国 社区7 I. _: q! l! Y' G% f
  看到宠物失而复得,主人一家激动不已。据女主人玛丽介绍,经过多年的训练,“奇奇”目前已经掌握了60至70个单词。玛丽说:“它可以像我们一样说话,它可以与你交谈,告诉你它多么爱你。只要看见我从门前经过,它就会喊‘玛丽’。”
: L% `! K. a  x, }2 B. ?
# T, ~! W% E: DParrot leads Irish police to thieves
9 N6 ^$ e' _! ?( I
. E9 b4 {6 ]* W7 D; e9 UThe cries of a parrot stolen from a house in the south-western Irish city of Limerick led police to the door of his thieves, a report in the Irish Examiner said on Friday.
) f5 j3 i; R1 _/ c人在德国 社区3 j" W! t" A' h2 i, f! @" V
The thieves had stolen 13-year-old Cheeky from his owners further up the same street in the city on Saturday night.- M/ `8 k4 n; b& X. v  p, E
人在德国 社区/ G5 Q1 l- p  L( X
A passer-by alerted the police on hearing Cheeky's cries of "Help me! Help me!" coming from a house in St Mary's Park on Thursday, and armed officers then stormed the building and retrieved the bird.
7 n) ^1 Q5 P, {0 |! s# b人在德国 社区
5 j4 x3 y0 r& {' lrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deCheeky flew from the cage he was being held in and out a back window, but was later recaught and returned to owners Brian and Mary Costello.. u6 I$ _, H: R& X0 @, Y& H
8 C/ I4 k0 h; h* i& K
"He's like one of the family and is a great talker. We were devastated when he was taken while we were overnighting with friends," Brian told the Irish Examiner.人在德国 社区8 _1 D& _! x4 d* p& {' V

9 F, `$ x- Z( S* i* H, M% aThe couple were recently offered Euro2 000 for the bilingual bird, but turned it down, the report said.
Share |