[中国新闻] 凤凰卫视新闻频道被列为非法

中国正在开展打击非法接收境外卫星电视节目的行动,而收看香港凤凰卫视(Phoenix Satellite)的新闻频道也被列为了非法,该频道的新闻节目一直受到中国城市中产阶级的喜爱。
5 h: F; r3 Z5 Z4 J2 |/ J' \/ U9 Q2 f! _2 }: B9 @, y' r! G9 Z, l
国家广播电影电视总局(State Administration of Radio, Film and Television)上个月对各地方政府下达指示,要它们对非法提供境外卫星电视节目的有线电视服务提供商予以打击。9 ^/ n5 r4 Q# y% L- u) O, E

+ P* @# m3 e1 J9 p2 i4 s人在德国 社区广电总局的这一指示大意是说,此举旨在强化监管,维护政府对信息的控制力,“阻止敌对势力的知识和文化渗透。”rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de$ _/ x! g% r+ x7 h; b( |4 w
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de% o+ q8 y6 d! d; [( Y5 o; T4 }0 s
该指示并未说明将对违规者施以何种处罚,不过有报导说违规者将不得不重新申请卫星广播电视的接收权。
, W; A9 O& l4 `0 `8 s$ N8 N" p/ Z3 O1 i, o
凤凰卫视将成为此次打击行动的最主要受害者,虽然它在中国大陆的节目覆盖范围只被限定在涉外酒店和外国人的工作和居住区,但内地还是有数百万家庭能够收看它的节目。
0 k) }3 `. f5 O7 M  U, |rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
/ r1 F% M* R7 h; z+ l) L& v* v人在德国 社区香港《南华早报》(South China Morning Post)称,这一打击行动既是要禁绝官方媒体以外的声音也是要保护大陆本地电视台的商业和内容垄断权,凤凰卫视等境外媒体已经夺去了它们的一部分观众。
4 F, \2 [2 n. o' ]7 L! q- urs238848.rs.hosteurope.ders238848.rs.hosteurope.de* ?+ H: R+ D. a' E* W/ K" K; v
该报援引凤凰卫视一位管理人士的话说,在这次所有受影响的海外电视频道中凤凰卫视是最大的受害者,目前为止单单在一个省该公司就至少丧失了400万客户。报导未透露这位管理人士的身份。
4 f4 X! e: R" \
8 u0 Q2 `. v: d" v记者周六打往凤凰卫视驻大陆各办事处的电话无人接听。0 j% d) U( {* y0 A4 W4 R

2 y- ^5 Q5 m0 v  c: s. |成立已10年之久的香港上市企业凤凰卫视有新闻集团(News Corp.)的投资,它提供众多的新闻和娱乐节目,并大体上与中国政府的官方立场保持一致,避免涉及敏感的政治和社会问题。
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de, G6 |7 \5 ]% c4 k3 a$ h
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de# X) X& E  n) C" N$ H, C
, E2 l6 p! ]5 @! b! d
New Chinese Crackdown Targets Illegal Satellite Broadcasts  @- y2 g# R( K1 w6 e% B! T: b- H$ b
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de4 Q( G1 q9 G; y4 Q' u8 ^
BEIJING (AP)--China is targeting illegal foreign satellite television broadcasts into the country, with one report saying the crackdown included Hong Kong's Phoenix Satellite news channel, long a favorite of the country's urban middle class.
+ ~- [% ^# D4 g5 y- u* M. p" l$ Y2 F8 J
The government regulator State Administration of Radio, Film and Television last month ordered local authorities to clamp down on cable television providers that included the targeted channels in their service.
' x9 E2 X$ l$ y' \  ~0 |7 M2 a7 C
8 ?+ j$ y% Y" {; l$ i( L# X人在德国 社区Summaries of the administration's order said it was aimed at strengthening regulation, maintaining government information controls, and "blocking the intellectual and cultural infiltration of enemy forces."
3 G9 Q5 T8 z: G: g
$ F7 A2 ~8 _+ ?0 ]Penalties were not stipulated, although the report said violators would have to reapply for the right to receive all satellite broadcasts.人在德国 社区* F- {0 h. w6 V3 [  F# y6 Q

3 X" W3 t+ R6 ?' }) l  T  IThe highest profile victim of the crackdown could be Phoenix, which is received in millions of homes across Chinese despite being formally restricted to tourist hotels and compounds where foreigners work and live.$ `- A  B1 B9 j9 d) M; {5 r
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de9 _* Q3 t# [8 [
Hong Kong's South China Morning Post newspaper said the crackdown was intended to both silence voices other than official media and protect the commercial and content monopolies of local stations that have lost viewers to channels such as Phoenix.
$ i; O! h. A$ Vrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
8 Y3 M$ b: ], w# M"Phoenix TV is the biggest victim of all the overseas channels affected this time and we have so far lost at least 4 million clients" in a single province, the paper quoted an unidentified senior Phoenix executive as saying.0 x! K6 o- M! `& X
人在德国 社区6 q$ I- t  D! ^; M4 o2 n5 _3 B# K/ `3 ]
Calls to Phoenix's offices in China rang unanswered on Saturday.: D: U% @: Y3 X2 k/ z! E# N
1 B1 ~; ^- N8 K8 B. q. g. U
The decade-old Hong Kong-listed joint venture with Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. (NWS) offers a wider range of news and views, although it largely hews to the official Chinese government standpoint and avoids sensitive political and social issues.