[国际新闻] 逾半民众认为美国需要第三势力

纽约市长彭博宣布退出共和党转为独立人士,持续在美国政坛引发讨论。《新闻周刊》最新民调指出,五成七民众认为民主、共和两党未能对症下药,替美国民众谋福利;同样比率的受访者认为,美国需要第三势力。不过,彭博退党并未影响希拉里及朱利安尼目前的领先地位。  " b2 o/ E; _. q" E6 k6 @$ Z
9 x3 w9 a4 i7 l* [: {8 \
这个比例远较2003年的46%高出许多,与1996年德州富商佩罗第二度以独立候选人参选总统时的比率不尽相同。
) `6 G; H2 `0 h& f+ K+ mrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
7 s' x0 J! ]1 L$ U  尽管如此,《新闻周刊》于20日及21日晚上进行的调查却发现,民众无法确信彭博就是这位可能代表第三势力出马的总统参选人,对其了解也不太多。彭博在19日宣布退党。rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/ J6 ~4 h; D# f6 Y6 m8 k% k
人在德国 社区4 }: W& k) J6 J: u# p- y
  根据调查,如果彭博参选总统,65%的登记选民表示“不一定”或“根本不可能”投给彭博,其中包括55%的独立选民;另有21%的选民说“可能”支持彭博,只有5%的选民表达“非常可能”投给这位亿万富翁。0 g5 c8 A# O2 C, S0 p6 A* q- P
  + }% I# z7 ]5 {, ?) Z7 ^! D
  另外,高达68%的民众不认识或对彭博认识有限,显然选民对彭博的认同度很低。而若彭博确定参选,也将有很好型塑自己及让公众了解他的机会。
  J9 o/ X& k) B" ]( s; a) ^  
* O+ b" l: W6 q& D; G  《新闻周刊》21日才刚发布民调显示,总统布什的支持度持续下滑,跌到前总统尼克松之后的最低点。

* h; P) @9 j7 h1 h0 @$ \" |+ ?* W& S- Srs238848.rs.hosteurope.de 人在德国 社区9 L3 f- a) G0 N" [" j
  这份调查也发现,没有任何一位共和党总统参选人可以打败民主党参选人,在登记选民中,民主党希拉里以7%击败朱利安尼(51%对44%),面对黑人参议员欧巴马及前参议员爱德华兹,朱利安尼也分别落后5%及2%。
# j$ i0 V$ O6 y. Ers238848.rs.hosteurope.de  
: R8 b  v' X# i$ P+ Z+ k5 B  不过,在彭博宣布退党后,希拉里及朱利安尼依旧位居两党总统参选人领先地位。43%选民支持希拉里,欧巴马有27%的支持度,爱德华兹14%。
+ x5 J# A) S+ q  
! R# {4 t% z0 t0 \4 p; y; M  反观共和党,朱利安尼与前参议员汤普森在伯仲之间,把参议员马侃挤到第三位,只领先前马萨诸塞州州长罗姆尼。

5 I" T* @7 q0 I' ~
3 `6 j% Y: E6 N$ l" I4 \- a2 j8 w7 S
8 [8 }3 i2 J% E5 q3 Z" }$ vrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de* a3 S" J* M3 k# x% f
Bloomberg made headlines by exiting the Republican Party, but 68 percent of registered voters surveyed in the new NEWSWEEK Poll said they know little or nothing about him7 {, O1 h7 V5 q' P3 K

# X9 E) d2 q' P+ |% k
; H$ U. ^/ V9 F  \) Y; L人在德国 社区A Third Way?
9 r  N  v* w7 g1 D, h4 ]rs238848.rs.hosteurope.deAmericans want an alternative to the two-party system, according to a new NEWSWEEK Poll. But they’re not sure Michael Bloomberg is the answer.
' j. R0 [# ^) Z, g* @5 Ars238848.rs.hosteurope.de
* F2 @* S7 y! t) i, y2 p+ z人在德国 社区
7 f. g1 P6 V& l1 _, A' y3 rrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deJune 22, 2007 - On Tuesday, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg bolted from the Republican Party, one day after delivering a politically provocative address at the University of Southern California. “The politics of partisanship and the resulting inaction and excuses have paralyzed decision-making … at the federal level,” he told the audience, “and the big issues of the day are not being addressed—leaving our future in jeopardy.”% s6 U6 ?6 e1 Q1 m0 L

. q7 l; a; P2 `) }7 _8 I# _
% r6 D1 Z1 `6 H# q& Ors238848.rs.hosteurope.deA new NEWSWEEK Poll, conducted Wednesday and Thursday nights, suggests a majority of registered voters agree with Bloomberg: 57 percent say the two-party system does not do a good job addressing issues important to Americans, according to the poll. The same percentage of registered voters say the country needs a third political party. That's up from 46 percent in 2003—and virtually identical to the 58 percent who said they favored a third party back in 1996, the year Ross Perot mounted his second independent run for the presidency.
  a2 [" b" P( N% |3 c% _) J" Z$ A$ A$ I& C
( z0 d+ h/ W* K% S$ K9 g, t( F8 U" |8 ?/ C* j; P' d5 f
While voters may support the notion of a third-party candidate for president, they aren’t necessarily sure Bloomberg, the billionaire business-news entrepreneur now weighing a run for the White House, is the man for the job. According to the new poll, nearly two out of three registered voters, 65 percent, say that if Bloomberg runs they are “not too likely” or “not at all likely” to vote for him—including 55 percent of independents. (Only 5 percent of registered voters say they would “very likely” vote for Bloomberg, while 21 percent say it is “somewhat likely” they would support him.) 人在德国 社区8 ~2 c4 }) s. w

9 i% G  z) Y" m4 s
/ c2 A. W5 J- T! R: LComing just one day after the last NEWSWEEK Poll found President George W. Bush plagued by the worst presidential approval ratings since Richard Nixon, the new poll finds that every leading Republican candidate for the presidency in 2008 would lose to each of the leading Democrats. Hillary Clinton would defeat Rudy Giuliani by 7 points among registered voters: 51 percent to 44 percent. Giuliani comes up short against Obama (49 to 44) and Edwards (48 to 46).
0 J& l* g+ x  G5 s/ `人在德国 社区
: s: d+ B2 f8 z0 E. k# t人在德国 社区. L/ Q4 I9 G7 g9 W% u  b0 F! j9 ]8 ]( t
John McCain loses to each of the leading Democrats by the same or slightly larger margins. And former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney loses by the largest margins of all—trailing Clinton by 15 points, Obama by 16 and Edwards by 21. In each of the trial heats, the Republican candidate's lead in Red States—i.e., states carried by Bush in 2004—is slim or nonexistent, suggesting the GOP is in trouble even in traditionally friendly terrain. (Each of the Democratic candidates polled well in states carried by Democratic nominee John Kerry in 2004.)
7 z7 H, j7 r2 V/ K人在德国 社区0 Q# r+ T2 f: E5 i
1 Z" H( R3 x# g7 v8 m  B! i9 \! s
Clinton and Giuliani maintain their comfortable front-runner status among their parties’ voters. Forty-three percent of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters say they would like to see Clinton nominated in ’08, compared to 27 percent who say they want Obama and 14 percent who say Edwards. No other Democrat breaks out of the very low single digits.人在德国 社区* i5 {( {; K+ _  w9 ^3 x  {$ Y$ ^

' `" k2 _& K) r5 P( n6 D7 e) X8 H7 L3 x0 Y" d
Giulani leads by a smaller margin over his closest rival, former Tennessee senator Fred Thompson (27 percent to 19 percent). But Thompson’s entry into the primary race has pushed McCain to third place, according to the new poll: McCain wins the support of 15 percent of registered Republicans and Republican-leaning voters, putting him barely ahead of Romney, who has 12 percent.
2 C6 \* f* _* e  d
) x: m4 b0 X2 k" X1 k4 ~
+ a! _; V! E' {+ l% X8 ^& X* EFor all the ardor for a third party, Bloomberg would not change the electoral calculus much, according to the poll. When his name is added to the head-to-head matchups between each of the leading Republicans and the leading Democrats, Bloomberg consistently draws about 4 or 5 points from the Democrats and 5 to 10 points (in the case of McCain vs. Clinton) from the Republicans.
2 L  S0 A& h% i+ c. z/ L; Drs238848.rs.hosteurope.de' b7 n7 s2 n# ?. Y8 g# W  p

! k! s4 {/ Z( v4 W6 s% i6 ISixty-eight percent of registered voters surveyed say they know little or nothing about Bloomberg. That’s pretty poor name recognition—but it does mean he'll have a golden opportunity to shape the public's perception of him and his message if he does in fact decide to mount a presidential campaign.
& Y4 G: W# s( k7 W& S+ ^+ A0 V7 g8 ers238848.rs.hosteurope.de7 K" G2 |0 n( R8 k0 R! u9 v: T* G
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-6-23 10:36 编辑 ]
Share |