[国际新闻] 聪明鹦鹉被偷走呼救命

据爱尔兰媒体5月5日报道,爱尔兰一名男子从邻居家偷走了一只价值2000欧元的鹦鹉“奇奇”。没想到,这只13岁的小家伙被带到小偷家饲养后,竟然大喊“救命”(Help Me)。路人听到后随即报警,结果,闻讯上门的警方将小偷逮个正着,并将“奇奇”物归原主。 / E' G) @# {- o0 K& A' ^5 P2 {
! U$ W% d8 z1 m: o  p2 l/ s; E/ o/ y4 ?
  看到宠物失而复得,主人一家激动不已。据女主人玛丽介绍,经过多年的训练,“奇奇”目前已经掌握了60至70个单词。玛丽说:“它可以像我们一样说话,它可以与你交谈,告诉你它多么爱你。只要看见我从门前经过,它就会喊‘玛丽’。”人在德国 社区1 E  j" S. C0 \! F

: S/ m5 y4 z# o: C  p# Rrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deParrot leads Irish police to thieves4 F* b4 `0 [0 {, U

1 V1 h4 m; R1 Q" T, D3 ~4 N1 brs238848.rs.hosteurope.deThe cries of a parrot stolen from a house in the south-western Irish city of Limerick led police to the door of his thieves, a report in the Irish Examiner said on Friday.
; g7 I, m8 Q) H! x. C; N- O0 r% y8 _0 P  T) ^! D4 p' E1 Z2 l
The thieves had stolen 13-year-old Cheeky from his owners further up the same street in the city on Saturday night.人在德国 社区/ n% D4 x* r8 |5 f6 ^
$ m" W# g! U8 R# f4 q5 p6 C
A passer-by alerted the police on hearing Cheeky's cries of "Help me! Help me!" coming from a house in St Mary's Park on Thursday, and armed officers then stormed the building and retrieved the bird.
) E% H5 t, C' Z- C0 F# C3 t
- V1 F4 b3 U9 A3 E! V) Z9 ^4 q! FCheeky flew from the cage he was being held in and out a back window, but was later recaught and returned to owners Brian and Mary Costello.) Z' Z; n3 N) K" g# L2 x2 b

' T) u* O9 T* S( p"He's like one of the family and is a great talker. We were devastated when he was taken while we were overnighting with friends," Brian told the Irish Examiner.
5 _# Y- @# ~$ r. ~# ?4 e! H
$ E8 T1 B" d' |! O+ s7 F1 vThe couple were recently offered Euro2 000 for the bilingual bird, but turned it down, the report said.
Share |