楼下的,你说我能学成那些语言吗?

应该能的吧
楼下的 你为什么要到德国啊

因为我喜欢德国,所以来德国。
楼下的,你每天睡几个小时啊?
臭美精, 自恋狂!

每天睡7个小时?
Comparing with P.R.China, what is advantage of staying in Germany? Downstair's

in my opinion is nothing.nowhere is somewhere to me.
but frankly,there are quite a lot of wonderful things----cars,wine,woods,lakes with blue sky and wild ducks,and every drop of happiness you have there.
楼下的,现在的女人是不是越来越随便了?
Don't leave me high Don't leave me dry...

Yes, probably. I am not sure about the students in Germany.  I thought there are a lot of facts causing this.

1. The women are getting more opening, sex is not mysterious anymore, they want to have a better sex life. I thought, for this case, the woman just need protect them from accidents.

2. We are lonely aboard, everyone need someone rely on. As the man, we need take care of our ladies:-)

3. For specical interests, some woman may contribute their body, i.e. in the song of "WangFei"; "I left you my heart but give my body to him" . We are in such a world, "money is God", especically in China. There is no religious, no virtue. BTW, I am a Buddhist, although I am not that devout.

Anyway, I hope love can still exist.

How I can find a girl friend in Germany:-), downstair's?

Make yourself a good man.
楼下的,平常喜欢做什么运动?
There will be an answer. Let it be.

I like swimming. I swim 3 times at least per week.

Do you want to stay in Germany permanently?

Of course not!Not yet,not forever!I hate that,strange land,strange language,strange culture,strange croud,but,lamentbly,nowhere is homeland.
maybe heaven,maybe hell.

楼下的,你读圣经吗?

Originally posted by at 2004-8-29 03:22 PM:
Of course not!Not yet,not forever!I hate that,strange land,strange language,strange culture,strange croud,but,lamentbly,nowhere is homeland.
maybe heaven,maybe hell.

楼下的,你读圣经吗?

不。我读道德经!·
楼下的德国人真的和传说中一样好吗?(我指的是严谨这方面)

从群体来说,应该还保持本性吧,但是个体嘛,总有些堕落的.
不过我不想评价,我跟德国人接触不多,对他们印象也不好.
楼下的,你最喜欢哪个作家?