[国际新闻] 英国公主建个人网上博客 王室照片全曝光

公众人物向来注重隐私,不过3月23日刚过完17岁生日的英国欧吉妮公主(Princess EugenieofYork)却赶流行,不但大方建起个人网上博客,大谈英国皇室生活和自己的考试成绩,还一并把祖母英国女王的照片都给拉进去,而堂兄哈里王子醉醺醺的照片,也都在博客里曝光了。
/ P7 s7 t7 w7 S9 ]. O5 l一双淡蓝色的双眸,纯真甜美,对着镜头笑得自然,这就是英国查尔斯王子的弟弟安德鲁王子的小女儿──欧吉妮公主。
9 O; Z: n" ^7 X
- e# `- N% F7 i, r) d* t据台湾媒体报道,欧吉妮在自己的博客上大方贴上自己的正面照片,承认自己就是英国公主,还贴上自己珍藏的皇室家族照片,称英国女王是“超级祖母”,父亲安德鲁王子是“最支持她的老爸”,母亲莎拉王妃则是“最完美的妈妈”,不过堂兄哈里王子却以一张醉醺醺的狂欢照片亮相。她将自己的嗜好坦承公开,立刻吸引上万网友留言,3月23日生日当天,全球网友的电子贺卡更是蜂涌而至。

Eugenie.jpg (84.3 KB)

英国欧吉妮公主

Eugenie.jpg

不同于两位英国王子,17岁的欧吉妮从小温文儒雅的举止,镜头外自然的童真流露,她还出席各类慈善活动,这回更开设博客,拉近和民众的距离,尽管过去父母离异的花边新闻几乎掩盖她的真实性情,但她的落落大方俨然具有英国皇室新偶像地位了。9 I+ V' e3 z  c' b  t% H9 s9 a

" I( K; S! S: f1 C% }Princess Eugenie lets the world wide web know about her 'Super Gran'
1 \, F0 P+ u, J( J3 F- p4 }& e) J' q6 o  m0 \  L, _! P/ w' d
It may be traditional for the Royals to announce their business through the formal pages of a court circular - but that format is a little too rigid for a modern princess.
* A0 o; k! f6 U2 x/ Y
) C7 Q+ S% R6 Z: Krs238848.rs.hosteurope.deInstead, Princess Eugenie has posted an Internet blog - and in contrast with the reserve often associated with the monarchy, peppers it with gushing tributes to her family. 人在德国 社区3 }7 }( e5 E# I3 ^  {/ {

3 O" ~* `+ y7 y$ TThe 17-year-old's page on the website MySpace can be read by anyone with Internet access and shares intimate details about her life.
7 g7 G2 C0 E$ M# Z, ^! X" p1 r
! e# Y* Q" A0 B+ ?rs238848.rs.hosteurope.deIt lists the Queen as one of her heroes, whom she calls 'Super Gran'. The Duke of York is described as 'the most supportive father I can wish for', her mother, Sarah Ferguson, is 'wonderful' and her older sister, who also has a page on the site, one of her best friends.
4 Z! X' g4 d2 n* u! ]  c3 r( ~. y- \; y
. c1 D& |7 m* Y6 Drs238848.rs.hosteurope.dePrincess Beatrice is no more restrained. In her blog, the 18-year-old says her grandmother is 'the most amazing woman anyone could ever meet', while her mother is one of her best friends.
' f+ a7 ]' q3 s) @* |/ W; u
) R" [7 w( ?8 P4 S'I am a member of the British Royal Family,' she tells visitors. 'My parents divorced when I was eight years old but they still get on really well which is great. I see myself as artistic and dreamy. I love painting, drawing and music.'
" J% Y; S) m% ~1 e+ m, t$ P人在德国 社区9 _; ?6 d9 _# C5 q  u
She also confesses to being a 'huge' Jonny Wilkinson fan. + j4 R) y0 w0 v/ x6 p

' |/ f4 e1 N# g2 g3 v1 J7 lEugenie introduces herself saying: 'I am pretty easy-going, I like meeting new people and generally mingling. , a* a4 g4 I+ u& |% A5 _* i8 y( D- v
2 |5 Z5 m* {. v# D( w
'People think it must be weird being a princess and we must live some fantasy lifestyle but I go to school like anyone else my age and although I am obviously in a very priviledge situation my mother and father try and keep us in a normal family upbringing as possible.
  X1 M( c7 I, x人在德国 社区
. \$ w. E9 f! |3 R7 Z( EMy parents divorced when I was six but they still get on really well and we go on holidays together so I don't mind to [sic] much.'
9 z8 i( f  i4 b3 y% X* k0 E$ j5 m9 s& ]
Eugenie, who is studying for Alevels at Marlborough College, recounts anecdotes such as the time she was turned away from the VIP area of The 02 Wireless Musical Festival in London last summer as she was not recognised. 9 z1 M& d3 x/ n+ F( t% ^2 T0 _4 z

) w+ K5 l. J, o" F/ D# X'I guess I would be better recognised at a music festival if my father was a rock star and not a prince! I will even have to get Papa to grow his hair and start playing guitar.' 5 F6 x/ t. S' z; a! F3 J6 p4 v
" C5 S+ q6 Q0 u: E5 J$ Z0 v
The princesses have also begun blogs on Facebook, a website on which only those who you invite can view your page. Eugenie has 283 friends on the site, including Bob Geldof's daughter Pixie and Richard Branson's daughter Holly. A spokesman for the Duke of York said the princesses no longer use MySpace as it is 'too open'.

Eugenie2.jpg (45.94 KB)

Eugenie's Myspace page

Eugenie2.jpg