[国际新闻] 美国载有140人的潜艇一度失踪十小时 

一艘载有大约140名官兵的美军潜艇,在佛罗里达州对开海域游弋时,一度与美军控制中心失去联络。海军担心潜艇沉没,于周二晚启动应变机制,派出战机和船只进行大规模的搜索行动,到14日清晨终于发现它的踪影,证实只是虚惊一场。当局现正调查潜艇一度失去联络10个小时的原因。
# c, b" F. u7 L  ^
. t- [, W* T) x$ ^  T( k  海军证实,已于14日早上重新与一度失踪的洛杉矶级潜艇圣胡安号取得联络,并确定潜艇并无出现重大问题。潜艇上的无线电通讯系统可能出现故障,才引发这宗事故。据美国哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS)报道,事发时,一支航空母舰战斗群和三艘潜艇正在佛州对面100哩的海域,进行演习,圣胡安号扮演敌军潜艇的角色。突然,有人见在海上闪出红光。传统上,这是潜艇发出求救讯号的方式。
! O; Y& ~, h5 o8 D' J9 Y, E6 Irs238848.rs.hosteurope.de+ k2 ?' ~$ A8 H
  航空母舰战斗群上的指挥官马上尝试与三艘潜艇联络,两艘作出响应,但圣胡安号却失去踪影。在美国东岸时间14日凌晨3时半,位于维珍尼亚州的诺福克潜艇中心发出一段罕有的重要讯息:潜艇沉没!由于事态严重,国防部长罗伯特.盖茨也接获通知,军方高层整晚留意事态发展。海军也开始派人通知圣胡安号上140名官兵的家人。人在德国 社区8 q% j# z) [7 O' F
  到清晨5时许,控制中心才与圣胡安号再次取得联络,各方都松一口气。由13日晚7时至翌晨5时,圣胡安号与外界失去联络十小时。派驻艇上的军官表示,所有人都安然无恙,根本不知道发生了这件事。当局正调查引致这宗事故的原因,并安排于15日与其中三十名军人家眷见面,向他们作出解释,保证圣胡安号运作正常和安全。美国对上一次发生严重的潜艇事故是39年前,即1968年,潜艇蝎子号在美国东北部对开海域沉没。& e/ _3 R7 I8 y6 ?7 a( U

8 y- {4 I. ^6 oNavy Briefly Loses Contact With Sub Off Florida Coast' B" P! G" z& _. W& o- W
1 H2 A9 |+ q. J7 s6 s3 y2 E. x
Rescue Effort Under Way When Communications Regained" @- \4 g. d& ]. I, h5 ]
* ^+ ]2 t" D( m& J4 c
NORFOLK, Va. -- The Navy said it lost communication with a submarine off the Florida coast for several hours Tuesday night and began rescue efforts before communications were re-established early Wednesday.
; U8 ^! }) o. I6 y* M& s& y/ y: B0 S# N: R  I' H8 O
The Naval Submarine Force said in a statement that there were no problems with the USS San Juan, a Los Angeles class submarine is based in Groton, Conn.人在德国 社区' u& ]4 W8 e6 s8 i! f, r0 J

! L$ d2 e3 s( K. a0 KThe communication lag on Tuesday evening was not explained, and Navy spokesman Phil McGuinn said the incident remains under investigation.6 L. F5 x9 y8 _
人在德国 社区' R) {0 f' n( W: M  j6 w
McGuinn said units of the USS Enterprise Carrier Strike Group saw a red flare in the vicinity of the missing submarine Tuesday night and activated missing submarine procedures.
+ Q: l) r, D: a6 c8 f9 Z6 Q/ I; _: u5 w  _# \" o9 A
Because the Navy maintained communications with two other subs in the area and observers spotted the signal flare, commanders believed the San Juan had gone down.
: a2 m# h+ ?6 Zrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
; ]# i$ U- h* u, P# b) KThey began search-and-rescue missions, alerted the International Submarine Escape and Rescue Liaison Office and notified crew members’ families about the possibility of a lost submarine, officials said.! O+ o  S) q/ Z' R1 i
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de7 g+ a& n% G- m
"We had a false alarm," Lt. Cmdr. Chris Loundermon, public affairs officer at submarine force headquarters in Norfolk, told Navy Times. "We're investigating the details of what happened."
, e9 }* q+ Z- b, V% b* W' f2 _
% e2 M$ k& Z8 v, g! K. D7 ]The initial reports went to the top of the chain of command: Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Mike Mullen and Defense Secretary Robert Gates were notified.

8 W, ]/ F) K: B4 b/ vrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
6 B* h4 R' F! g- y, n[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-15 09:22 编辑 ]

San Juan.jpg (32.65 KB)

「圣胡安」号潜艇

San Juan.jpg