[国际新闻] 纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫 颧骨等多处骨折

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。
) B; W! ?5 I5 @! r0 J' U" a) s人在德国 社区8 l; A( i) }+ E% h
  据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。人在德国 社区4 j. X) z3 p& R- V- ?" p: W
* b! U! x7 K& Z, i7 r- F: O: X% H
  莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de, r* C; C: q$ I1 z* f2 D% B4 F
! [+ ?) R% [. D  N5 J$ Y, Y* z
  同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。

' ~9 X& r% R. Z9 ^
6 w: U) Z, T2 R1 {+ @rs238848.rs.hosteurope.deAttack on 101-year-old caught on video
! E( e1 h: J7 j# \; n0 k1 {7 w. wNEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.
0 z$ V1 D9 I4 {. Z1 z6 w; `' Z6 B  l' s; A' q. l4 S9 [8 p
"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.
1 r: u5 f6 @. z: o8 n3 n! c6 z. L6 m) h$ j6 d2 h4 g7 T: K
The attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.人在德国 社区9 f' Q% M# q- f) F% r/ b3 G

( T$ x  X( I; }" a8 V- V"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."
* O- I  s: z! H, h
. i4 Y, w3 p9 p% o4 Y- @, fPolice said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.人在德国 社区* B, d6 t# D, s$ r
( z, h, C: V) I0 A6 c; Y
Morat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de; A( ^8 \0 @; T$ i! F
5 {7 ^1 g' t6 `  j
"I know how to handle myself," she said., q# u+ K, M+ I& `7 O* B

, H2 }' k2 U# {% ^人在德国 社区As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
& Y% B0 S  A' K& E. D
- R0 j. G5 n' ]. j/ A! H2 o
0 v8 q* B& B! L0 f7 v% t8 a* X人在德国 社区2 L; R5 L; w( M" o7 N1 ~) a. T- u
( b8 ?0 D! \1 @% W1 M8 m5 O
New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.) e" N7 L% s7 j' G

! i0 I# r, D2 X5 E[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ]

New York .jpg (29.02 KB)

纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫

New York .jpg

Share |
Share