[国际新闻] 加拿大妇女因香水太香 两度被赶下公交车

加拿大埃布尔达省卡加利市一名妇女,由于身上擦的香水太香,令公车司机受不了,一周内竟两次被公交车司机赶下车。现在,这名妇女要求公交车局公开道歉。0 M/ W2 o$ B' {0 q0 Z: h
人在德国 社区9 y& e2 d& |6 {- a3 @0 l  p
  25岁的娜塔莉康表示,上周五,一名公交车司机抱怨她身上的香水太香,请她下车。本周一、她再搭公车去上班时,又因同样原因被另一名公交车司机请下车,使她再次当众受辱。
, H) I, J  i7 [5 U) K; M6 d$ k5 }. [) M( m6 L2 h1 |& J! f
  娜塔莉康说,她在乘坐公交车的前八分钟,一切都很好。但公交车司机突然停车,将所有窗户都打开。公交车司机抱怨娜塔莉康身上Givenchy牌的Very Irresistible香水过香,令人受不了。
0 k1 ^1 ?% ~9 |) i) y
9 p/ |8 E6 g! w% K; o$ u! V  公交车司机要求娜塔莉康下车,娜塔莉康拒绝。娜塔莉康立刻打电话至市政府抱怨,公交车司机同时也打电话给公交车督导。
8 i6 b/ ]; L7 n/ P7 t5 x人在德国 社区
0 w2 z) E$ `( y* c人在德国 社区  不久后,一名公交车局员工赶到,单独护送娜塔莉康赴她上班的地点。娜塔莉康表示,两次被赶下公交车的遭遇令她十分心烦,同时对今后搭公交车也存有恐惧感。7 O/ O! s8 I4 o) X3 k: a

9 l" j" h2 A8 z9 G9 c" l  {8 t  卡加利公交车局表示,他们目前还在调查此一事件,暂时尚不知道是否会处罚司机,还是向娜塔莉康道歉。

3 }4 o8 x( u" X8 ]+ w+ o/ K" }/ Y# Q
Scent of a woman gets up bus drivers' noses6 M/ X( o  Y% T# F* c* P0 o' D
Calgary employees say they refused passenger because she wore too much perfume
8 q* c3 V- d* A/ `人在德国 社区
3 E* o4 h: S0 q- W' z* T' E5 mNatalie Kuhn likes to wear the perfume Very Irresistible, but two Calgary bus drivers think she's anything but and have refused to continue their routes with her on board.人在德国 社区' y; K1 E1 }1 G

, L  m( d) o7 wrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deThe city was investigating Tuesday after Ms. Kuhn complained she was singled out three times in a week. In each case, her bus driver said she was wearing too much perfume.
1 l1 `, N+ [' W7 A& r
1 D, \. @' b0 ?3 r; i9 v% V# }' z“The bus driver had told her the day before that if she showed up wearing perfume in the amount that she did, he'd call a supervisor, and he did,” said Calgary Transit spokesman Tony McCallum, describing incidents on Thursday and Friday.
1 @  j4 r  W+ \) S! c7 T
4 u$ H9 ]4 A+ crs238848.rs.hosteurope.deThe supervisor drove Ms. Kuhn to her destination and there were talks that day between the driver, the transit service and the passenger.

Natalie Kuhn.jpg (22.91 KB)

Natalie Kuhn

Natalie Kuhn.jpg

Share |