[国际新闻] 九宵惊魂 空姐变性攻击者

在电影《哈利波特》饰演大魔头「佛地魔」的好莱坞影星菲恩斯首度打破沉默,透过发言人响应他与空姐的「高空性爱」事件,他强调,整个过程都是空姐主动挑逗,他没对她毛手毛脚,觉得自己才是整起事件的受害者!
+ z+ e/ j3 X; ]. `0 r7 w' r据中新社2月20日电,菲恩斯是在日前搭乘从澳洲达尔文飞往印度孟买的航班上,被目击与一名空姐莉莎一起从洗手间出来。事后莉莎面临解雇,先说菲恩斯对她毛手毛脚,但并无不矩﹔后又向友人证实,两人的确在飞机上发生性关系,而且到了孟买,两人又到一家饭店发生了性关系。
7 b: k% Z" I. D* I- C8 Ors238848.rs.hosteurope.de
* s3 V& h# T' f9 h- r; ]; e/ N) J( ~先后两个版本的说法真实性还有待商确,男主角菲恩斯则打破沉默,首度透过发言人证实「高空炒饭」,并表示整起事件是由空姐挑逗,「菲恩斯有机会回绝,不过我要强调的是,这一切都是由女方主动,范恩斯并没有对她上下其手。」
" x& ?- `! B! ~, I+ [0 X
9 a) F9 T8 J3 ~: M) p" D) A1 F. D人在德国 社区对于下了飞机的一夜缠绵,发言人不愿多说,同时表示,若是莉莎森因此被解雇,菲恩斯并不用为此感到抱歉,尤其这名空姐在事发后有两种版本的描述,还希望高价出售故事内容。

1 `. \, k. ?' f% ?* f, o人在德国 社区3 k4 i7 \& j3 n) |" M
Fiennes prey for 'sexual aggressor'' Z, H4 p# s3 w" f) e) ^
; ?, R; p. z/ a
Actor Ralph Fiennes says he was seduced by an Australian stewardess during a steamy, midflight bathroom encounter.
2 d+ w1 L5 T! \" B9 h* B
( e+ N( \  X( Brs238848.rs.hosteurope.deEnding his week of silence on the scandal, the Oscar nominee has spoken out about his liaison with Qantas flight attendant Lisa Robertson.
" ~  b1 K, S& i0 ?rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
6 }& w4 l$ |' @- s9 T人在德国 社区"She initiated the encounter," his media manager Sara Keene told News Ltd newspapers.
1 l  x' c6 L( G" {' v0 a% s: l3 O: J0 \5 z
"This woman seduced him on a plane. She was the sexual aggressor.
( ]4 _! n8 _" w+ Y- p! O& E& U, ]6 _/ m& _. a1 F# v/ m
"Yet she said in her official statement [to Qantas] that he had initiated it ... and virtually accused him of forcing himself upon her. The point I am making is that she initiated it. He didn't force himself upon her."
0 I1 p8 ~7 s5 D# M- h% G0 e人在德国 社区& q% @, {. a0 `3 a2 y4 L$ X3 D
Ms Robertson told friends the pair had unprotected sex in a toilet on a plane as it flew from Darwin to Mumbai, according to reports in Britain's Daily Mail newspaper last week.* q$ u; G" D/ y( n
人在德国 社区  y1 }" P8 i( _1 ^  L
During the nine-hour flight, the pair sat together on the crew jump seat, which is used for staff breaks, and chatted." H9 g" f* d( D) o+ [1 N. A8 R  O

3 N3 l  x3 z/ Z5 l# j/ a' y. k# r2 nMs Robertson said there was a lot of "body language" between them.

ralphFiennes.jpg (8.72 KB)

Ralph Fiennes

ralphFiennes.jpg

Share |