[国际新闻] 九宵惊魂 空姐变性攻击者

在电影《哈利波特》饰演大魔头「佛地魔」的好莱坞影星菲恩斯首度打破沉默,透过发言人响应他与空姐的「高空性爱」事件,他强调,整个过程都是空姐主动挑逗,他没对她毛手毛脚,觉得自己才是整起事件的受害者! 5 N3 H! D4 j2 U4 j0 y
据中新社2月20日电,菲恩斯是在日前搭乘从澳洲达尔文飞往印度孟买的航班上,被目击与一名空姐莉莎一起从洗手间出来。事后莉莎面临解雇,先说菲恩斯对她毛手毛脚,但并无不矩﹔后又向友人证实,两人的确在飞机上发生性关系,而且到了孟买,两人又到一家饭店发生了性关系。
3 u+ V- d7 P) ^" Prs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
4 w) O9 J1 o! G: k* f+ Prs238848.rs.hosteurope.de先后两个版本的说法真实性还有待商确,男主角菲恩斯则打破沉默,首度透过发言人证实「高空炒饭」,并表示整起事件是由空姐挑逗,「菲恩斯有机会回绝,不过我要强调的是,这一切都是由女方主动,范恩斯并没有对她上下其手。」! c2 `# U  m+ }3 E
人在德国 社区" K) u* b4 O: q' K$ g! U$ I* Z
对于下了飞机的一夜缠绵,发言人不愿多说,同时表示,若是莉莎森因此被解雇,菲恩斯并不用为此感到抱歉,尤其这名空姐在事发后有两种版本的描述,还希望高价出售故事内容。
! m9 l( R( z6 ?

8 N- j( V2 Y; M; k, l人在德国 社区Fiennes prey for 'sexual aggressor'7 }, Y+ L- X# L8 C! V8 T

% x- B5 Q, f4 H' _# A8 ~# @/ aActor Ralph Fiennes says he was seduced by an Australian stewardess during a steamy, midflight bathroom encounter.- X: V8 N; o. f; \! R

8 _! b* S, c% S' ^5 {4 ?Ending his week of silence on the scandal, the Oscar nominee has spoken out about his liaison with Qantas flight attendant Lisa Robertson.
& {( d; y& H# g; j6 ?$ n& S, k7 U) V
"She initiated the encounter," his media manager Sara Keene told News Ltd newspapers.人在德国 社区& |0 N4 P  C$ A2 c2 k0 S- Y3 T  w
# }4 f0 N+ O1 Q& {- \/ i' ^
"This woman seduced him on a plane. She was the sexual aggressor.9 U. s' @: {- j3 C. K1 N

% R/ H6 u* F0 S* u9 [4 n, v; l/ l"Yet she said in her official statement [to Qantas] that he had initiated it ... and virtually accused him of forcing himself upon her. The point I am making is that she initiated it. He didn't force himself upon her."& w6 K8 L6 F, T% e" n" d1 r* e
0 y" v4 e9 A0 }
Ms Robertson told friends the pair had unprotected sex in a toilet on a plane as it flew from Darwin to Mumbai, according to reports in Britain's Daily Mail newspaper last week.
  U6 `" o6 j  z: O9 [. \0 l1 x$ L  N5 N& \* |
During the nine-hour flight, the pair sat together on the crew jump seat, which is used for staff breaks, and chatted.
+ n$ J' B8 v. Irs238848.rs.hosteurope.de! f5 E+ `7 X  `3 ]$ U
Ms Robertson said there was a lot of "body language" between them.

ralphFiennes.jpg (8.72 KB)

Ralph Fiennes

ralphFiennes.jpg

Share |