[经济金融] How to talk to sons

Hi I'm Gina. 7 w- Z/ [" `, V
I'm mother of two wonderful 10 years sons. Their father has left us 8 years ago.
4 b- l" ?0 W, e% e9 J( h6 Y; EI have a question, maybe some of you can help me?
' Q; v5 q2 P3 O% S0 D* w$ X8 A+ cAt what age should a parent teach their son about ‘sex’ if there is no father around or would it be better for the kid to have a male family member to do this?
) T2 G- U+ o% @( H) o& ?8 d) K人在德国 社区It really bothers me because i've found adult magazine in their room today.
5 x& A; l7 \+ U9 y+ kShould I talk to them by miself or ask my brother to do it?
5 ~4 U0 J0 E. b  U4 _2 i人在德国 社区 * o# {% ]/ L( Q8 }
Hope someone had the same problem and can advise me anything. rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de# u  T9 Y7 [0 U( r
By the way, here is the photo of my sons: 1 X! Q- J2 Z: {
Happy mother of two great sons...