Share |

Buckethead.........

原帖由 Evolution_KUKU 于 2007-7-26 00:11 发表
进不去,残疾人。。。。。。。。。

8 可能,我进去了。

你是不是也想当残疾人?

Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration>    <system.web>        <customErrors mode="Off"/>    </system.web></configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration>    <system.web>        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>    </system.web></configuration>

MD,逼我........................ :dont_beat_me_up: :dont_beat_me_up: :dont_beat_me_up: :dont_beat_me_up:
Buckethead.........

我能进去啊

KUKU是不是设置的问题?

这是我第一次电脑处理照片。处X 哦。

原帖由 蓝海 于 2007-7-26 09:33 发表

我能进去啊

KUKU是不是设置的问题?

MD。偶承认自己人品不好。。。。。。。。。。:tearfall: :tearfall: :tearfall: :tearfall:
Buckethead.........

原帖由 阿奕 于 2007-7-26 19:14 发表
这是我第一次电脑处理照片。处X 哦。

555555555阿奕的处X没我份。。。。。。看不到!!!:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: