|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

2007-2-4
& {+ J6 E& o( s. A3 ?澳大利亚悉尼市的一所浸信会教堂近日贴出标语称:「耶稣爱奥萨马」,澳大利亚总理霍华德对此表示谴责。
. @. U2 M! Y% `: v4 _. U3 X据中新网2月4日电,标语中的「奥萨马」即指「基地」组织头目本-拉登。该标语原意是要传达基督的宽恕之心,但却在澳大利亚全国引发轩然大波。标语下方还有一行援引自《马太福音》的小字:「爱你的敌人,为迫害你的人祈祷。」人在德国 社区& G C q7 f( \0 z8 f" j
/ e0 V3 o3 V6 z1 C- n
澳大利亚总理霍华德认为,教堂本应选择一种不令人生厌的方式来传达这一信息。他说:「我能理解教堂做法的动机。但是我希望他们能够知道,许多澳大利亚人,包括澳大利亚基督教徒,会认为这种情况下这样做是不合适的。」
" a" i9 N, p2 q; [rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de! P# c7 j. a# b! M( ?% f$ z
英国国教悉尼地区大主教皮特-简森表示,这一标语扰乱视听并且在某种程度上是无礼的。他说:「该标语中确实有真理。但是,我们想说的是,‘耶稣决不会赞同奥萨马’。这条标语听起来象是说‘哦,拉登做的是对的’。」) M8 f; f# J7 T; L
/ F) d! W1 j5 l: o: x' y: F对于各种批评声,教堂发言人表示,他们仅仅是想「分享福音」。他说,拉登是恐怖主义首领。但他们要表达的是耶稣基督爱世上每一个人,甚至也包括拉登。
7 H2 D+ S# r- ]( J
I# o& T; c5 I. U* w' {( `2 h ^Jesus loves - not approves of - Osama
2 u/ v# G. U8 g9 YFebruary 01, 2007 12:00
. Q8 E7 I% v2 z# q' K% {6 A
. J3 O0 j8 ]# U& m( A( ?' ~' ~/ |% S) i人在德国 社区JESUS does indeed love Osama bin Laden, but a controversial Sydney church sign saying so is misleading, says Anglican Archbishop Peter Jensen. , f' l% @ A3 G' H& \1 L+ e- W. ~7 H- d
1 B, y# b5 y" F1 p8 C
The sign "Jesus Loves Osama" outside a number of local churches, including some Anglican, also features a Bible extract saying, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you".
: ?% W- k) G' b8 @9 v" S' h$ I: k$ N6 _. g% t& `
Archbishop Jensen said he had not been involved in any decision to display the signs and had reservations about them. # c1 u7 { @9 Z3 P$ M5 y3 n
+ J# \# y! l5 C2 E1 U9 g' i4 l/ g5 ^6 h
"I'm hesitant about it frankly, it's a bit misleading," he told Southern Cross Broadcasting.
7 l! F& S! ?0 d- ?' d' \ v" E, ?人在德国 社区
$ [6 c0 @& D7 T1 J6 u4 Q! jrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de"I say to myself, 'If I were a relative of one of the victims of Osama's activities, I might take affront at this'."
# \+ t$ v. L+ c/ x; l% U
; B/ B' C7 G8 N# @' P* m人在德国 社区Archbishop Jensen said he understood what the sign was trying to say, that Christianity taught loving everyone – even the al-Qaeda head.
$ C4 h2 ? C( Z. Z" A& J4 Y7 d# b/ }/ Z: G. o
"There is a truth in it (but) what we've got to say is, Jesus doesn't approve of Osama, it makes it sounds like, 'Oh, Osama's doing the right thing." |
-
-
church2.jpg
(56.05 KB)
Controversial ... the sign.
-
-
church.jpg
(33.79 KB)
|