On Tuesday the prosecution produced documents that purported to show the former dictator had ordered the killings, and called two witnesses. Both complained that they had been made to testify and could not provide useful testimony. One, Fadhil al-Azzawi, a former ambassador in Moscow, said he had not even been in Iraq at the time.
◣◢█◣潜水组成员-爱水区先锋freedavid
友谊地久天长!

“I reject being a witness in this case because I do not have information,” al-Azzawi said. “I was forced to come to court.”
Three other former Saddam loyalists who were compelled to give evidence last week failed to corroborate most of the prosecution claims.
◣◢█◣潜水组成员-爱水区先锋freedavid
友谊地久天长!

Saddam has punctuated the proceedings with outbursts and announced last week that he and his co-defendants were going on hunger strike to protest against the judge, Raouf Abdel-Rahman, who took over the case last month.
◣◢█◣潜水组成员-爱水区先锋freedavid
友谊地久天长!

This followed a walkout last month by the entire defence team, which has refused to return unless Abdel-Rahman is replaced. The court has appointed other lawyers in their place but the defendants have refused to accept them.
◣◢█◣潜水组成员-爱水区先锋freedavid
友谊地久天长!

一定要顶的,哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!!!!!

The defence claims the judge cannot be impartial because he was born in Halabja, the scene of the gas attack, and some of his relatives died.
◣◢█◣潜水组成员-爱水区先锋freedavid
友谊地久天长!

一定要顶的,哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!!!!!

Lawyers also claim he was a member of a Kurdish party opposed to Saddam’s regime and that he was convicted in absentia and given a life sentence in one of Saddam’s courts in 1977.
◣◢█◣潜水组成员-爱水区先锋freedavid
友谊地久天长!

一定要顶的,哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!!!!!