[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。
5 ?$ _- g9 W. g2 A
6 d/ Z4 b) n7 b6 Q3 p2 K英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
9 W4 n6 C7 j8 Y, S5 X# E9 |! [, g人在德国 社区
6 \" Y$ g  S0 n7 X6 j+ D“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。
5 j4 N4 \. @& a4 l& V* m* m( W人在德国 社区% H# }- i' J7 g
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de. a+ U- m% G5 t* D

5 \( ]! v- J$ z- v% kTrying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.3 ^1 [; I5 k/ Q1 r; e+ i3 a9 q
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de" n: ^% A) }" v0 C/ w3 o! V  `
But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.4 `0 H0 t0 P- L4 U1 \' r
人在德国 社区, q( |, J9 m4 Y6 k, I
The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
( Q* Z, [% h1 a' H: P0 Y- s8 c" n
2 ^) V  K3 W5 v7 A- o' [( FThe new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.5 M2 \# |- R: D0 Z, |& H( U

" k+ P& S; K' p+ M7 G) mThe case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.
( R; N% _) m/ Y/ a" H
3 q) t' v2 e) w$ {/ f, ?It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de8 L' x1 Y, L, ^: p3 F

" l3 g" X3 y2 L& w/ u* ars238848.rs.hosteurope.deA spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.# y8 h% a3 J9 V( R
人在德国 社区! b3 n# b4 m& W8 p$ B; A, @
'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.
$ Z; d5 c! i& I9 H2 x( [' }1 t% y/ t

+ e+ F: `. `, ?" c1 O) v
7 m+ y$ G) f- M0 }( @; {人在德国 社区# M. C% v* u) n2 O; p3 A: b
Carry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers