[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。+ j7 L" Z5 P0 M2 |! d9 ^: B: v

/ t3 i. G8 b) S9 ]2 G8 x3 m英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
: I+ [, o8 h+ A$ I" s+ w" z6 |
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。
& f& i: o7 h$ C人在德国 社区. y& k3 [& p1 V6 p
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de' d; X( X' `( j& j, w8 B1 ]8 `4 Z

1 A7 r0 S! X7 l' PTrying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
6 B2 s' x. x* L9 d" V: drs238848.rs.hosteurope.de1 G" l1 A/ U' K: U: E* Y6 p
But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.
! u4 K* Z: [; N6 }+ h0 |( q4 h人在德国 社区( a3 k- G% L1 g
The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
3 m4 g& N) Z$ `7 n$ z, X
3 |% X9 ]- f/ ?  D2 N2 i  Y) wThe new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.6 o% P0 c, a# \2 G7 C/ n7 Z4 H7 k" Q

1 ^2 z! x1 ^" c" n* w5 m人在德国 社区The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.& j+ k5 V/ _5 e% H" b

" e" l- X4 J/ o9 V- }+ z8 h5 OIt is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.7 ~3 X) O* n% l

' P/ O9 n  P8 K# k; f3 a2 ~A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.5 X: B7 p" g5 \! e& Q
/ ~' x3 t7 Q. j! }
'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.
6 D$ g1 r/ ~; @* V" y, |" w
5 o; S& X7 ?; x( V人在德国 社区
; N9 k3 ^( b' t" h3 @3 t6 H9 g, ?' }/ `
) b) {. M& d) _, E3 grs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
! M6 R# Z  U# }+ b- YCarry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers
Share |