SuopR喜欢这个

wallows may have gone, but there is a time of return; willow trees may have died back, but there is a time of regreening; peach blossoms may have fallen, but they will bloom again. Now, you the wise, tell me, why should our days leave us, never to return? - If they had been stolen by someone, who could it be? Where could he hide them? If they had made the escape themselves, then where could they stay at the moment?
I don’t know how many days I have been given to spend, but I do feel my hands are getting empty. Taking stock silently, I find that more than eight thousand days have already slid away from me. Like a drop of water from the point of a needle disappearing into the ocean, my days are dripping into the stream of time, soundless, traceless. Already sweat is starting on my forehead, and tears welling up in my eyes.

Those that have gone have gone for good, those to come keep coming; yet in between, how swift is the shift, in such a rush? When I get up in the morning, the slanting sun marks its presence in my small room in two or three oblongs. The sun has feet, look, he is treading on, lightly and furtively; and I am caught, blankly, in his revolution. Thus--the day flows away through the sink when I wash my hands, wears off in the bowl when I eat my meal, and passes away before my day-dreaming gaze as reflect in silence. I can feel his haste now, so I reach out my hands to hold him back, but he keeps flowing past my withholding hands. In the evening, as I lie in bed, he strides over my body, glides past my feet, in his agile way. The moment I open my eyes and meet the sun again, one whole day has gone. I bury my face in my hands and heave a sigh. But the new day begins to flash past in the sigh.

What can I do, in this bustling world, with my days flying in their escape? Nothing but to hesitate, to rush. What have I been doing in that eight-thousand-day rush, apart from hesitating? Those bygone days have been dispersed as smoke by a light wind, or evaporated as mist by the morning sun. What traces have I left behind me? Have I ever left behind any gossamer traces at all? I have come to the world, stark naked; am I to go back, in a blink, in the same stark nakedness? It is not fair though: why should I have made such a trip for nothing!

You the wise, tell me, why should our days leave us, never to return?

1.jpg (41.11 KB)

1.jpg

Share |

足球是个才子还是个才女呢??
不过感觉好悲凉~~还有英文我都快看不懂了~~自己也凉一下
想起以前的事情,心里也是凉凉的~~

[ 本帖最后由 johnsilver 于 2006-9-19 19:58 编辑 ]

why should our days leave us, never to return

we can only hear us crying because of the leaving of our happy days, but we never hear those days cry, never know that they could also be sad because of our leaving them. So, wenn you cry and complain, just think about it!
我的宁伟阿

just think about it!

原帖由 宫女 于 2006-9-19 22:40 发表
why should our days leave us, never to return

we can only hear us crying because of the leaving of our happy days, but we never hear those days cry, never know that they could also be sad because ...

Crying.......没想到,5年了,我还死死记着他,时常想他,可是,又到哪里去找,他都不在了,我也彻底不接纳其他任何人,不是因为没有好男生了,而是因为我的心跟着他一起去了。。。xinsui.gif 不能再看其他人,不能再有新的爱情了。就这样吧,就这样一直记得他,一直想着他,多么美好,不凄凉,真的不凄凉。

心一直漂浮着
心一直随着你
对着着你离开时的的方向
不惆怅也不凄凉也不曾落寞
只是遗憾
不能一生一世都看得到你

[ 本帖最后由 足球是个球 于 2006-9-20 16:05 编辑 ]

这么长时间了。。。。。:han.gif

还是放开些吧,真的不知道该说什么:han.gif:han.gif:han.gif:han.gif

在爱情没开始以前,你永远想象不出会那样地爱一个人
在爱情没结束以前,你永远想象不出那样的爱也会消失
在爱情被忘却以前,你永远想象不出那样刻骨铭心的爱也会只留淡淡痕迹
在爱情重新开始以前,你永远想象不出还能再一次找到那样的爱情

说得好啊。。。

其实,我觉得如果你真的就放不下,就不要放了。
我们都不是群居动物,完全可以自己生活。人都说一个人生活孤单,其实如果心里有一个人存在,一生无法忘记,就不会孤单。但是,人会脆弱,会向寂寞妥协。于是,委屈着自己跟随另外一个人走过一生的路。其实随便选择也是错误,谁都有爱人和被爱的权利,你若是不爱一个人,不要选择他吧。
感情这个东西,我就真的相信因果,相信前世今生,相信缘份。也许楼主妹妹上辈子欠了什么东西,还了吧,为了来世是快乐的。
好像有点悲观哦。。。。
不过很佩服mm这样的执著,人生总会有缺陷。没有爱人是缺陷,有爱人你不爱他也是缺陷,总之,不完美。
我的宁伟阿