[自闭症小孩睡前的胡言乱语]Hazy Future

Being a fresher in the new school in Bochum was supposed to be fun,but seemed from the begining of this term,we have too much reading to finsih and aslo those courseworks on the way are giving me headaches.I guess master year will be like going through hell?!

I miss home so much!Mum told me that my baby brother is growing up so quicly and he's the same height as me now even though he's only 13 years old,still can't imagine,I hate missing those special "moments".But again that's life!

Was chatting with Linchih girl yesterday and we mentioned that as we're getting mcuh older and then much more self-conscious day by day.Suddenly we're so overwhelmed by those pressures and confusion from such as family,study and relationship.When we do realise we can't get away from them like we used to be,it's kinda scary!We're not babies anymore!Orange company's advertising slogan:"the future's bright!"..no way,the future is hazy!

Been listening to MayDay's collection ablum everyday while I'm on the train to Essen or Düsseldorf,I just love it so much and start getting a bit obsessed,but I dont mind!:)

Soooooooo, i go to bed. GN!!!!!!!bo.gifbo.g

[ Last edited by 自闭症小孩 on 2005-10-6 at 23:41 ]
Share |

想家。。。
那就给家里打电话吧。能思考就是好事,阴郁总会过去的。:)rose.gif
君子小人,总在一念思量