Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted [MP3@UP]

Clarkson has stated that she is working on a new album, and worked with producer and OneRepublic front man, Ryan Tedder. Tedder

told Digital Spy that Clarkson’s new songs will feature “big choruses” and “heavy drum programming”, and he mentioned that the

songs are influenced by the band Garbage, while one song, “Save You”, will feature an experimental bridge that was inspired by

Mozart.

Kelly has also stated in a recent interview with PopEater that one song co-written with Tedder, “If I Can’t Have You” is “like

The Eurythmics meets The Killers” and described the track “Cry” as “a waltz” saying it was heavily influenced by country music

and calling it the most personal song on the album, adding that it’s about betrayal. Ryan Tedder sings background vocals in the

song, “Already Gone”.

There are several songs on the album that’ve been released before or are available online. “I Do Not Hook Up” and “Long Shot”

are Katy Perry demos, “Whyyawannabringmedown” and “All I Ever Wanted” were written and released by the band Aranda. “Save You

” is a demo from the now-disbanded Boston group Gone ‘Til November, fronted by Aimee Proal who co-wrote the song with Ryan

Tedder. “If No One Will Listen” has been released in 2004 on the Keri Noble album Fearless.

01. My Life Would Suck Without You (3:31)
02. I Do Not Hook Up (3:20)
03. Cry (3:34)
04. Don’t Let Me Stop You (3:20)
05. All I Ever Wanted (3:59)
06. Already Gone (4:41)
07. If I Can’t Have You (3:39)
08. Save You (4:02)
09. Whyyawannabringmedown (2:42)
10. Long Shot (3:36)
11. Impossible (3:23)
12. Ready (3:03)
13. I Want You (3:30)