[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。( [/ {3 n+ r, D( [) J9 k6 @
& j1 U1 Y6 o' C6 y2 J
英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。6 g9 s6 ?9 \: {+ ^* P
% M$ b- O  X: k8 c7 Z% A2 R$ G
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。) a  h" ^+ n, h9 Z/ j* q

3 a, q, _6 \* u4 U$ H2 JForget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'1 R- \7 u/ J0 Z6 R

2 @: _# q7 p  L. Drs238848.rs.hosteurope.deTrying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.+ Y' O' ]) x2 o1 J6 @2 w
  e, _6 I) ^& f! k, P2 G
But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.3 t0 T1 p* ]5 W' H

$ }8 e( r/ e5 i3 f人在德国 社区The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
4 g* A' u6 n3 C% D; t
0 @0 r) y, @9 `) n0 W8 qrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deThe new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.7 Z1 W+ |( N/ L5 k4 P7 z
% N9 O# E/ i/ |, ^$ I! D
The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.
% H% T  q' L. Z8 G! lrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de( n6 [6 I& U! p2 E- x' |0 Q( M
It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.
: }! p3 I$ W/ f% T5 X5 s9 g+ N0 R3 ?3 K
A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.+ J+ D; f' [5 q2 S. Q, z
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de9 A& y+ l: H. g) ~4 T5 t
'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.' K0 ]- _* x& F, a( k/ s8 m5 F7 S
7 Y: \9 q& t  ]0 \, w% Q* @

) A. X( A, |) ]' h! l
+ m3 P% _9 z4 n3 F6 [& l/ E* n
: Z$ \& o; S4 nCarry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers
Share |