泰国很有名的几位美女歌手

1.我最爱的Lydia!居然和我是一天生日啊~ 87年的又是一个童星!

Lydia Thai Teen Singer

Nick name : Lydia (ลิเดีย)
Birthday : 7 July 1987

Lydia her Study at Northwestern University. Her Like Playing Golf. Her able speak 3 language be Thai , English , spanish. I think her Sexy but still a young girl. Her look like pretty. In the future her will very very Sexy. I am sure.

我願意把美麗與健康帶給你。
Mary KayKathy´s shop
爱,并非没有争执,而是每次争执过后,爱仍在。@

Nat Myria

She's a half-half singer, Thai and Italian: she's a mix between Thai spirit and Italian way of life. When she's not singing her sweet songs, she's also an actress playing in Thai lakorns.

我願意把美麗與健康帶給你。
Mary KayKathy´s shop
爱,并非没有争执,而是每次争执过后,爱仍在。@

KAT - Kattariya

Katreeya "Kat" English

แคทลียา อิงลิช, born on 4 September 1976, is an English-Thai Singer, actress, model. She is Eurasian or Luk kreung, with an English father and a Thai mother, and is also fluent in both Thai and English.

in 2007 Kat just release new album " Sassy Kat ".

[ 本帖最后由 费雪儿 于 2007-9-8 06:42 编辑 ]
我願意把美麗與健康帶給你。
Mary KayKathy´s shop
爱,并非没有争执,而是每次争执过后,爱仍在。@

水晶晶~水晶晶~

Annita- Nisita Pongsong
我願意把美麗與健康帶給你。
Mary KayKathy´s shop
爱,并非没有争执,而是每次争执过后,爱仍在。@

原帖由 toothy 于 2007-9-8 05:57 发表
水晶晶~水晶晶~

http://www.csuchen.de/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=270075&extra=page%3D1
你一定会喜欢LYDIA的
我願意把美麗與健康帶給你。
Mary KayKathy´s shop
爱,并非没有争执,而是每次争执过后,爱仍在。@

Tangmo Thai Actress

Nick name : Tangmo (watermelon)
birthday : 13 September 1984
Hight : 168 cm
Weight : 45 kg

我願意把美麗與健康帶給你。
Mary KayKathy´s shop
爱,并非没有争执,而是每次争执过后,爱仍在。@

Bua Chompoo Ford

Buachompoo’s teen image grows old for critics while fans applaud
Story by Student Weekly (2nd May 2004)
Going inter. These seem to be the two new buzzwords in the Thai music industry these days. Tata has done it and plenty of others are dreaming of it.
And with her very Eastern-looking new album Beautiful Movement, Buachompoo Ford looks to be playing to a broader audience than just Thailand.
“In fact, I am planning to release a special album with other Grammy singers in Japan in the future,” the 24-year-old singer confirmed.
But for now, she said, her focus is on her current album, which has yielded two hit songs. Unfortunately, if music critics are correct, her “inter” breakout may have to wait until the former teen pop princess reworks her tired image.
HIT AND MISS
Her third album, Beautiful Movement sees Bua dressed up like a China Doll. While some see an obvious marketing ploy, Bua said the look is because she is fascinated by Eastern culture.

“I think Eastern culture is mysterious and looks soft,” she said. “It is really charming for me.”
The Chinese-style extends to her hit song “Beautiful Boy,” which has a Chinese-style sound and look on the music video. “The music composer is Taiwanese, but he didn’t specifically intend to make it Chinese style,” Bua said. “It is only supposed to represent beautiful Asian culture.”
Her third album also sees Bua fall back on a classic sign of musical desperation: the special guest artist. Her track “Don’t Make Me Love You” teams Bua up with a popular singer from a band with real talent in a clearly commercial attempt at selling albums on the popularity of more skilled artists. It also serves as way to conceal the over-the-hill, former teen queen’s amazing lack of originality and musical evolution.
And it seems to be working as the track is number one on the MTV Thailand charts.
For her part, Bua said she quite enjoyed working with Kwang from AB Normal on the pop rock track.
“I like him, because he’s a good representative of the new style of rocker,” Bua said. “And he does a good job on my song; he makes it sounds heavier.”
CRITICAL CRISIS
While the one track may be a bit heavier, critics have dismissed Bua’s entire album as more of the same, clichéd teen pop. They seem to expect more out of a twenty-something artist’s third album. One reviewer went so far as to call the album “pretentious.”

While some critics accuse Bua of sleepwalking through the album, she said it was actually quite difficult for her to make.
“I changed my singing technique,” she claimed. “I used a more powerful, high tone of voice and breathed shorter during the vocals on some tracks. So, it is more difficult.”
Bua also claims that her new album is filled with variety and new sounds, making for a much more interesting album than her last two.
“Each track has a different sound, such as pop, soul or rock,” Bua insisted. “Besides, we used several musical instruments and a music ring tone to make the album more colourful.”
While local fans seem to be eating up more of Bua’s cute little act, her international breakout seems to be on hold until she finds a way to reinvent her music instead of merely relying on her youthful looks and a savvy packaging team.
我願意把美麗與健康帶給你。
Mary KayKathy´s shop
爱,并非没有争执,而是每次争执过后,爱仍在。@

太晚了,明天有时间再来发,泰国的帅哥和美女太多了,年龄都越来越小.
我願意把美麗與健康帶給你。
Mary KayKathy´s shop
爱,并非没有争执,而是每次争执过后,爱仍在。@

Pretty and young she is, and she?s swooping down on Mumbai this evening. The Thai singer, Tata Young, is all set to give a sizzling performance at the Fourth Indian Television Academy Awards.

Tata Young (born Amita Marie Young 14 December 1980 in Thailand) is a string (Thai pop) singer and actress. Tata is a ''luk kreung'' (half Thai and half Caucasian, with an American father). She won a national talent contest at the age of 11, and was given her first professional contract at 14. I Believe (2004) is her first English-language album.

我願意把美麗與健康帶給你。
Mary KayKathy´s shop
爱,并非没有争执,而是每次争执过后,爱仍在。@