XX的你来阻我啊, 添加视频

姚明连续三场30加,终于拿下快船..投中关键球后,姚明说了一句^_^...

To卡曼:“XX的你来阻我啊!” 那个眼神和表情,太邪恶了^_^....屌啊.

俺看了两遍慢放,姚明的唇语是^_^......

CAN U TRY TO FUCKING STOP ME__??

下面是国外rox论坛的一些翻译,蛮搞笑的^_^....

This was what he was mouthing to Kaman after his turnaround shot in the 4th quarter.

AMAZING!
这是姚明在第4节投中转身跳投之后对卡曼说的话。
真让人惊讶!

ahh! i knew he said something...
啊!我就知道他说了点什么
our baby yao is growing up
我们的宝贝姚明正在长大。

I love it, someone please put this on Youtube!
我喜欢,谁把他贴到Youtube网站上!

I just love it. This just shows hom much confidence he has in himself.
我就是喜欢。这显示了姚明现在有多自信!

seriously? holy ****, youtube this please
真的吗?我的老天,快把它贴到Youtube上去。

I saw that too. Yao's all grown up now.
我也看到这个了,姚明现在已经长大了。

OMG! I love the competitive fire Yao has now.
我的天啊!我喜欢姚明现在展示出的火力。
----------------

i thought he said something like....yeh you cant stop me....but if he said what this title says, thats even better!!
我觉得他说了些什么,“是的,你阻止不了我”,但是如果他说的话跟这个帖子上说的一样,那就更好了。

Oh... he definitely said it (I've watched it 3-4 times on tivo now).
是的,他明显这么说了(我都看了重放好几遍了。)

In fact, not only did he say it with expletitives.... he shook is head in a pretty cocky/condescending attitude.
事实上,他不仅骂人了,而且还用一种挑衅/故意屈服的态度摇着脑袋。

Hell, if I wasn't a Rockets fan, I'd want somebody to sucker-punch Yao for acting like that.
嘿,如果我不是个火箭球迷的话,我会为了这话让人把姚明臭打一顿的。

i think.he said...."you cant ****ing stop me" ...i saw it too..it was awesome
我想他说的是“他妈的你就是阻止不了我”我也看见了,这棒极了。

Make the mean man stop!

Sincerely,

Chris Kaman

让粗鲁的人住手!
此致敬礼
卡曼
Idon't think he really needs to say it to Kaman, no opponent respectsYao more (although few opponents are as ridiculously dominated by Yaoas Kaman is).
我不认为他真的是对卡曼说了这些话,大家都很尊敬姚的(虽然有些对手很滑稽的被姚明统治了,就像今天的卡曼一样)

Just like the last game when he blocked Bryum who fell on the floor and Yao stared down on him. I love it.
就像那天他盖了拜勒姆的冒,然后他摔倒地板上之后,姚明就恶狠狠的瞪了他一眼。我太喜欢了。

well lets go, put it on youtube!
喂,快点,把它贴到youtube网站上

Upon many further reviews, it's clear he said "Just try to f***ing stop me." Whatever it is, it hurts!
通过很多次的观察,非常明显姚明是说了“他妈的有本事就试图阻止我。”,不管说了什么,这让卡曼很受伤。

myfavorite was the basline spin for a dunk with the fist chsetbeating......i was surprised he didnt get a tech but seriously i lovethe emotion that is starting to seep through with yao.
我最喜欢的是他在底线突破扣篮以后捶胸的动作。我很奇怪他为什么没拿到技犯。但是正经说我真喜欢姚明现在流露出的真性情。
I also like how he pounded his chest after that spin and baseline dunk. I love the emotion he is showing.
我还喜欢他在底线转身扣篮以后捶胸的动作。我喜欢他展示出的激情。
2rd page:

Hey you stole my thunder.
嘿,你把我要说的都说了!

I rewound it on my DVR and watched it again. I'm not sure exactly what he said, but he definitely dropped an F-bomb.
我都倒了一遍带子,然后又重新看了一遍。我不是很清楚他说了什么,但是他肯定用F打头的话骂人了。

Idunno... the "it" and "me" are pretty easy to discern by lip-reading...but since your version sounds better, I'll change the title.
我不觉得。“it”和“me”从唇语上读解应该还是比较容易的。但是由于你的解释更好一点,所以我把标题换了。

whatever he said, someone please youtube it. I love it.
不管他说什么了,快贴到网上去,我爱死了!
-------------
i love it. he knows he is unstoppable now. beautiful.
我喜欢,他明白他现在不可阻挡,太美妙了!

i won't believe yao said that until i see it...
我看到这些以前根本不会相信姚明说了这些~~

Well, how did you know what Yao said to Kaman? Did you hear it or what on TV?
你怎么知道姚明是对卡曼说了这些?你听到了还是从电视上得知的?

It's not surprise Yao said it. What do u guys think the other thugs said to Yao when Yao got dunked on?
姚说这些不奇怪。你们觉得如果别人在姚明头上扣篮的话,那些暴徒会说什么?

Theywere showing a close-up of Yao backpedaling on TV after the bucket...and I'm pretty good at reading lips (especially after you get over the"shock", and rewind and watch it again 3-4 times).
电视台在这次投篮命中以后给了姚一个退防的镜头,我对读解唇语颇有心得(特别是当你在震惊过后,重新倒带重温了3,4遍之后)

Also,earlier in the quarter, Yao wasn't too happy with a hard foul fromKaman... and promptly stared him down after it. I'm sure this helped inprecipitating the "outburst."
还有,这节的早些时候,姚明对卡曼的一个很重的犯规很不满。然后马上瞪了他一眼。我觉得这就很好解释姚明的这次“爆发”了。

"It" is the Chinese word for "me". Don't bother looking it up, I know what I'm talking about.
----------------
“it”在中文里也可以表示“me”。不要厌烦多看几遍,我知道我在说什么。

I only saw it live and haven't seen replays. Hard to believe Yao said this to Kamen.
我只是看了直播没看重放。很难相信姚明对卡曼说了这个。

even if he didn't, he had a smirk on his face backpeddling off the court. it was a look of confidence.
即使他没说,他在后退的时候脸上也带着窃窃的微笑。这是自信的微笑。

Please, Clutch, can we make that the headline of the homepage?
喂,版主,能不能把这个放在主页的头条?

Man I love to hear those words from Yao during the game and see his monsterous emotion.
哥们,我就是喜欢听见姚在比赛时候说这些话,然后看到他野兽一样的激情。

That was good.  
那很好。

Ilove the way Yao is playing. He knows that he's one of the mostdominant players in the NBA right now. He knows it. He knows that he'sstarting to become what everyone said he could, and what some said hewouldn't. I love this.
我喜欢姚明打球的方式。我知道他现在是联盟里最有统治力的球员之一了。他很清楚!他知道他应该开始成为每个人都希望他成为的,但是有人说他成为不了的那种人了。我喜欢这个。

I seen him scream something
what it was, no clue

someone post it on youtube!
我见他叫了几句。
但是不是很清楚是什么。

有人把它放在youtube上吧。

Ithought he said the same thing and the best part was he was smiling ashe walked way further proving to himself he is becoming unstoppable
我觉得他说了相同的话,最好的部分是他一边后退一边微笑,以此证明他是不可阻挡的。
------------
I think he said, "no one will ****ing stop me!"
我觉得他说的是“没有人他妈可以阻挡我!”

THisis what we have been waiting for. He is finally taking over and notletting anyonD push him around. He is the one that is taking it to theother players instead of being passive.....i love it....
我觉得他说了“没人他妈的可以阻挡我”
这是我们等待的东西。姚明终于接管比赛了,他不会让别人再对他推来推去。他是能够统治别人的人,而不是个比赛不够积极的人。我真喜欢。

oh yeah...get that damn thing on Youtube already.
哦,耶~妈的终于在网上找到这句话了。

I can't believe he said this .I watched the game on line but didn't see it .
我真不敢相信他说了这话。我在网上看了比赛但是没见到这个。

Ithink Yao was probably pissed at Kaman for the eariler play. Kamanblocked one of Yao's shot, it was called a jumpball. And Kamanviolently wrestle the ball away from Yao after the whistle was alreadyblown.
我觉得姚很可能为不久以前卡曼的行为感到愤怒。卡曼盖了姚明的投篮,然后裁判吹了跳球。然后在裁判吹哨以后卡曼粗野的把球从姚明身上像摔跤一样打掉。

yao ming...what a goon...
姚明…好傻啊…

words i though i'd never say!
我永远不会说这些的。

the thing that was great was that yao missed the shot before came back wanted the ball and scored. he wants it.
姚明之前投失了球,但是他还是要了球,然后得分,这太棒了。他会要球了!

what action will you expect from a caveman when his food is gonna be ripped from a danger-loomed hunter?
你觉得山洞人(指卡曼吧)在食物被猎人抢走之后他会做什么?

Thatplay was replayed on Clipper TV network for no fewer than a dozentimes. But they also showed a few times Yao's spin move followed by anemphatic one-handed dunk. That was one heck of a play. Someone shouldalso make a YouTube of it.
这段片段在快船的电视台放了不下十几遍。他们还放了一些姚明转身之后大力灌篮的片段。片段之一。应该有人把它放到youtube上去。

holy crap if Yao really said that then he is now a straight up thug doesn't take any sh** from nobody.
他妈的。如果姚真的说了,那么他现在就是谁也不屌的杀手了。

I want to see this now!

It's my birthday today, make my wish come true!
我现在就要看!今天是我的生日,希望我愿望成真。

Wow, happy birthday. I am sure someone will post it on youtube by midnight today.

yeah, baby, that's really cool!

YAO is so confident now!!!  
哇,生日快乐。我肯定明天中午之前就会有人贴到youtube上了。
是的,宝贝,那真酷!
姚明现在是那么自信!!

Waiting for video.
正在等录像。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugdish
I'veseen it 20 times now, and it's obvious that he said, "I'm gonna cutyour head off with my **** and **** down your **** until you vomit outof your **** and bleed from your ****. On top of all of that, I have noregard for your **** or your wife's droopy ****. And your son has astunted ****. ARRRGGGHHH!"
(这段都是省略号,看不懂他要说什么~~)

That was pretty funny.
真有意思。

I think he said "I'm Yao Ming bitches, now kneel before Yao!"
我觉得他说的是“我是姚明大帝,婊子,快快给我跪下!”

Id like to say somthing like that... no only lifts yourself up... hopefully destroyes your opponent....
我想说几句,这不仅仅是提升了自己的信心,也沉重的打击了对手的气焰。

but lifts your teammates up too...
但是也提升一下队友的信心吧。
----------------
Actuallywhich channel u guys watched? I watched Ktla 5 and reviewed severaltimes and watched the replay. When Yoa's back pedalling after the shoothe's already at the top of the key. Then Yao already talked to LutherHead. He said something and shaked his head a little but there is noway to read his lip.
There shouldn't be anymore discussion about howYao isn't a 4th qtr player, or a clutch player. The last 3 game, andthe one against wizard is enough to prove that Yao has finally arrived.He's confident and poised. Now just stay healthy, aint nobody on thisplanet is gonna stop him.
你们到底看的是什么频道啊?我看了Ktla5套,然后重新看了很多次,又看了重放。当姚明投完之后退防的时候,他已经达到巅峰了。然后姚明对海德说了些什么。然后就是摇了摇头,也没有办法读他的唇语啊。
关于姚明是不是一个第4节球员或者关键球员的问题也没什么讨论的必要了。前3场比赛,还有对奇才的比赛都证明了姚明最终都会站出来。他自信而镇静。只要他保持健康,地球上就没人可以阻止他。

ok so i dont want to sound like a broken record
but SOMEONE PUT IT ON YOUTUBE ALREADY!!!
ok thank you.
好的,我不想像破了记录一样说话,但是有人已经把它贴在youtube上了,谢谢。

where is it,i just cant find that.can u post a link?thx
在哪呢?给个链接吧。谢谢。

Damn I can't wait to see this!!!!!!!1
该死,我已经等不及要看了。

------------------
SOMEONE here has to be tech-savvy enough to upload the video. Please, this is the most important events in any of our lives.
那个上传录像的人肯定电脑技术相当好。这是我生活中最最重要的事情之一。

Whenhe's able to get a good shot, Yao has done well in the 4th quarter. Istill say some of the good defensive teams will not allow him to shootand other Rockets will be forced to step up and hit open shots or slashto the basket and finish. Of course, when Tracy comes back and roundsinto form, that won't be a bad thing.
当他可以投好篮的时候,姚明在第4节做得很棒。我还是想说一些防守好的球队是不会让他投篮的。火箭的其他队员有责任站起来,投中空位投篮,突破得分。当然,如果麦蒂回来然后状态好的话,这不是很难。

Wellclips were defintly doubling or even trippling yao today. BUt yaowasn't forcing the shots in most of the double teams, he found his openman. That's why he had 5 assist today.
嗯,今天很多时候姚明被两人甚至三人包夹,但是姚在多数包夹时候没有硬投,他找到了空位的队友,这就是他今天为什么有5次助攻的原因

where is the video??
录像在哪呢?

Hahaha. BTW, Yao called, he said "Just try to get the ****ing video up already."

btw, is the fine for Yao's complain on refs out?

a video would be nice. ****.
哈哈哈。另外,姚明叫的是“他妈的试着把录像传上来。”
另外,给姚明抱怨裁判的处罚下来了吗?
如果有录像看就好了。

Yaohas been playing great and I hope he continues playing with his newfound attitude. I can't wait for Friday's game against the Spurs. Yaowill be ready and rested. I hope T-Mac is back.
姚明打得太好了。我希望他能继续保持。我等不及去看星期五对马刺的比赛了。姚明会准备的很好,休息得不错。我希望麦蒂能回来。

Today's broadcast was pretty clear..
今天的转播上看得很清楚。

I couldn't make out what Yao said, but I could infer from the body language.
我猜不出姚明说了什么,但是我可以从他的肢体语言推测。

It was a bit surprising, but not really.
有点奇怪,但是不会太奇怪。

Ithink about if other teams' players want to like do a cheap foul onYao..flagrant..cuz he's just too darn good. Probably a bit frustrating.
我在想是不是其他球员想在姚明身上犯规了。因为他他妈的实在太好了。好的让对手沮丧。

Also,as a Rockets fan, I know how the Rockets feel..that we've had 3 close,tough losses..so we definitely wanted to win today. Yao has been po'dabout losing and about not getting any calls..he's owning it up
还有,作为一个火箭球迷,我知道火箭队现在什么感觉。我们输了3场激烈的,比分接近的比赛。所以今天我们一定非常想赢。姚对失败很恼火,对裁判没有吹犯规也很恼火,他自己赢得了胜利。

U guys need to ask R2K if he's capturing the TV51 feed... and if he is, ask him to edit that part into the highlight clips.
nowthat you guys made this public, yao's parents will force him to washdishes for a whole week, as punishment for his bad behavior
你们得快去问问R2K(一个人吧)他是不是捕捉倒了TV51的这个镜头…如果是的,让他把这段编辑成精彩集锦。
现在你们把这东西公开了,姚的父母一定会让他回家洗一个星期的碗的,作为对他骂人干坏事的惩罚。

[ 本帖最后由 puzzle 于 2006-12-19 18:05 编辑 ]

header_top32hz.jpg (25.02 KB)

header_top32hz.jpg

上善若水,厚德载物!
Share |

点击进入我的个人空间http://www.csuchen.de/?29059

今天下车的时候看到你了,在uni下一站,俺下车,你上车^_^...你谈的很开心啊^_^....:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
上善若水,厚德载物!

现在都流行 啊,,这个水啊.......
上善若水,厚德载物!