|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|
2#
发表于 2007-3-2 10:01
| 只看该作者

新华社今日上午专电 美国佛罗里达州的15岁女孩珍妮弗·米终于可以喘口气了,受一种原因不明的怪病困扰,她连续打隔5星期才停下。 c3 q% I& l6 x
1 i4 r+ P" C7 _$ u. `
美国《圣彼得堡时报》1日报道,珍妮弗当地时间2月28日下午5时左右停止打嗝。“珍妮弗抽搐了几下,随后停止了打嗝。自……1月23日以来,她终于可以享受到深呼吸的快乐,”《圣彼得堡时报》写道。
" C `/ T6 a6 a
6 _$ V' ]* d- v/ f$ y. [rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de 没有人知道珍妮弗为什么会康复,一如没有人知道她为什么连续打嗝那么长时间。在5个星期时间里,珍妮弗平均每分钟打嗝近50次。不过当她睡着时,打嗝就会停止。珍妮弗先前曾求助传染病专家、神经疾病专家、按摩医生、针灸师、催眠师,试过各种偏方,还试过一种特殊仪器,但都收效甚微。7 e6 @" E0 K% w+ b
* ] K2 ^; _5 t( G% c人在德国 社区 据《圣彼得堡时报》报道,珍妮弗说她3月1日早晨又打了一个嗝,但仅此而已。“现在,我的鼻子火烧火燎的,嗓子也不舒服,”珍妮弗说。
0 z; @. I% U- V+ @5 U: I- Krs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
! V, [( x" L8 W人在德国 社区"Hiccup girl" finally cured
. F, ~7 i J$ ^
% n6 r0 y, g4 b( S! l4 l4 g) QDate created: 3/1/2007 2:31:30 PM
, k7 T+ m" }1 ^( o人在德国 社区; }) ^/ | b2 X" P& `! \" \
A simple deep breath is something to celebrate for one Florida teenager. The hiccups she has had more the last five weeks are finally gone.
- |) X6 U# E* a# t' R& O- S% v' V5 prs238848.rs.hosteurope.de) S8 U% w* ~9 [
Jennifer Mee made the announcement on morning radio and then talked with not one hiccup interruption.人在德国 社区9 a U/ D! Q5 U8 k: o2 ^( E% D
人在德国 社区( P4 H4 |7 ~7 j# J* k. O8 y
"I had the hiccups for a month and six days, and yesterday they just stopped."rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de1 d1 H) j0 ?2 [7 ~3 z$ Q [* I w; u
; T3 f' R# s. _6 X' y/ NThe 15-year-old endured 37 straight days of endless hiccups, which adds up to roughly 50 bursts of air a minute, every minute. So, what cured them?
" e! `/ G; V, U- ~. o! m7 |6 p4 B/ Q, X9 b/ X; j
"It was a mixture of things, my cup, my chiropractor, the acupuncture, and the hypnotism."
! x( q6 n3 J) c0 y4 j5 [' krs238848.rs.hosteurope.ders238848.rs.hosteurope.de/ X- v6 _; u2 f1 p
Jennifer will continue treatment just in case.! h1 I$ ~( |7 k& g: Y* `
3 A0 x- L/ t3 U+ A
"I don't want to abruptly stop everything and run the risk of them coming back again."人在德国 社区. |: p1 Z: C- l' _3 l( F
2 I8 s0 v4 ~3 kAnd, next week, this 15 year old is getting on with her life.
9 P4 T9 g. {2 f; Z/ E$ Q5 f3 n* Frs238848.rs.hosteurope.de( b) Q6 }+ e/ w. D1 D" P/ `5 |
"Monday, I'm going back to school for sure. That was the first thing I told my mom. I'm going back to school."! s) A e, c) ~- E% l2 {4 b
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de, S7 v) D8 c2 N f8 b4 _6 _
f7 p7 w* L- d- Q, O* r5 S# a6 M
# C3 t s. k, s/ p9 a5 j% T4 [ r人在德国 社区rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de1 r y! f3 u+ r9 [1 d
5 l: X# t+ C% h
Jennifer Mee hiccuped up to 50 times a minute during all her waking hours for five weeks. |
-
-
Mee.jpg
(6.57 KB)
-
-
Mee1.jpg
(32.77 KB)
Jennifer Mee
|