|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

英国首相布莱尔夫人切丽26日语出惊人,称小时候她的愿望是长大后要成为英国史上第一位女首相,戏言被撒切尔抢先一步。她说,虽然未能出任首位女首相,但因缘际会还是成功进驻唐宁街10号首相府。
. f# z1 M$ I: _6 Y! T" `" \: Y( Trs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
: ^, c" d! P" E, }+ @& V, g人在德国 社区 据“中央社”报道,切丽参加儿童慈善团体“儿童学会”一项名为“当我长大─儿童梦想描绘展”名人谈幼时愿望展览活动,自己爆料表示,“我记得我14岁时,告诉我的朋友,我长大后要成为英国第一位女首相”。本身是人权律师的切丽说,撒切尔夫人打败她成为英国第一位女首相,“但令人惊讶的巧合是,我最终仍住进了唐宁街”。 + ^: `; U# e3 ]( o( M# X
人在德国 社区0 \. W# Y' p1 o4 _; t% f3 B' r3 k
有人建议她可以仿效美国前第一夫人希拉里,等今年布莱尔卸任后,转战政坛。但切丽对此不置可否。她近日正在为推动儿童法律权利进行不懈努力。
" p9 n/ f3 H# Y人在德国 社区
Q- q# a9 g m# g' i; n人在德国 社区* }* A: S0 x# \+ ]
Cherie: I wanted to be Prime Minister when I grew up& B W2 ^! B: L6 [
* k* O0 w0 Z! l
Cherie Blair has revealed a surprising childhood ambition...to become Prime Minister of Britain.' N- }* j8 \& J7 y1 `" f
! v/ |0 B! _/ C7 R3 _$ o' X7 TMrs Blair made her astonishing admission alongside a host of stars asked to reveal what they had wanted to be when they grew up, for a children's charity project.
* S3 v0 y( c0 i+ R$ H# M+ x' t) B/ }/ c3 Q
Photographed in the central lobby of the House of Commons she confided: "When I was 14, I remember telling friends that I wanted to be our first female Prime Minister. , k& ~. X# e+ n ^3 h2 J8 o0 U
. q. T$ l) e3 u+ m1 J( m/ v"Mrs Thatcher beat me to it but, by an amazing coincidence, I did find myself in Downing Street after all..."
2 c# D" O# f% o; y: u, U( v人在德国 社区) s' S/ ~6 R6 `1 b# |8 j8 I0 t
Perhaps the self-styled First Lady of Britain could follow the example of bosom pal Senator Hilary Clinton, who is striving to follow her husband into the White House.
1 x/ w( [* H+ g, J0 U' w人在德国 社区, u# Z* \- f; l& ^) d, Z
Mrs Blair was just one of a group of celebrities snapped posing in the jobs they hoped to have when they grew up. |
-
-
Blair.jpg
(43.29 KB)
英国首相布莱尔夫人切丽表示,她小时愿望是长大后要成为英国史上第一位女首相。
|