[经济金融] How to talk to sons

Hi I'm Gina.
6 _; _8 m  Y/ k# [* nrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deI'm mother of two wonderful 10 years sons. Their father has left us 8 years ago. . o$ D) d; l- C
I have a question, maybe some of you can help me?
& m1 K# M- i( q3 [' }At what age should a parent teach their son about ‘sex’ if there is no father around or would it be better for the kid to have a male family member to do this? + A: A- K* A  L
It really bothers me because i've found adult magazine in their room today.
. R( h4 g/ l" oShould I talk to them by miself or ask my brother to do it?
1 }: ?! v( c1 V: e2 Lrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
, N7 j% f+ n* C人在德国 社区Hope someone had the same problem and can advise me anything.
* y1 p7 T! i& cBy the way, here is the photo of my sons:
8 \" G0 q" f7 R  w. p
Happy mother of two great sons...
Share |
Share