[国际新闻] 纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫 颧骨等多处骨折

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。
  x( R* W8 I+ G
, N. u; l- Z4 E  据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de2 E- H8 L) l5 V5 Q2 J9 n
人在德国 社区/ ?  m4 h. W. v
  莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de% B6 A+ f/ R# B8 j! }( o3 R

; B& U' C' N+ i" n* w  同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。
人在德国 社区; d4 y5 i' y- K7 F3 D  j8 |

9 g# G( @; l! g- irs238848.rs.hosteurope.deAttack on 101-year-old caught on video
4 K5 b+ [5 T6 z/ s. m0 g; ^NEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.. Y# o" L. A% a
" t  x1 v1 R% i0 `$ L
"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.+ n# \& R7 D5 X7 G* @" @* D

! \2 G. |6 {# ]2 T) Ers238848.rs.hosteurope.deThe attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.7 U1 y" I' c# o( ?9 P% \
8 o, @0 _  j4 F) {7 V; g
"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."3 ^& V! N# G$ Y4 W" ^

7 Y9 J) R7 K5 HPolice said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.
3 y0 l; D3 w2 A! |; {: i+ b人在德国 社区人在德国 社区# G4 O: A% c# p4 }: I
Morat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.+ L+ }. v' \8 l3 |( g

. _: `6 S0 p- a  F' i$ s人在德国 社区"I know how to handle myself," she said.
6 D. S% q9 z' {8 e
) E, |: k" p' }0 X: V! @1 y人在德国 社区As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
; T  T' }6 t! G' s1 u6 jrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de1 I4 j3 c3 c  a' ?

0 A! y0 n; c" E9 d6 X" J$ O% E
. r$ \' @6 F6 c- u- ]; h) _) O; x: L5 w4 _' ]/ W
New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.$ U' r2 U& L7 d+ i, q% c

" |/ V; d& R% A8 ^+ g* N[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ]

New York .jpg (29.02 KB)

纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫

New York .jpg

Share |
Share