不一样的欣赏

不是说“雅俗共赏”吗?!昨天我睡觉的时候突然想起来另一种可以欣赏的东西===英文诗词。
我们都在德国,或者说大部分的坛友都在德国,在学德语的同时,是否也不应该把英文丢掉?于是我翻箱倒柜,找到了一些挺有意思的英文诗词。我会不断把这些有意思的东西贴上来,附加中文翻译。希望在大家欣赏的同时,也起到对英文温故而知新的作用吧。11.gif

                                                                                                                麦香奶茶
                                                                                                                 10/11/04
臭美精, 自恋狂!

写      情       --李益
   On    Love    -- Li Yi

水纹珍簟思悠悠,
On the wave patterned sleeping mat my thoughts go round and round,

千里佳期一夕休。
Our rendezvous across a thousand li has come to nothing in a single night.

从此无心爱良夜,
From now on,l've not the heart for evening dalliance,

任他明月下西楼。
Let the moon set,in solitude ,behind the West Pavillion.



   寄       人       --张泌
To   a   Love   --Zhang Mi

别梦依依到谢家,
Parting but to journey back in lingering dream,

小廊回合曲阑斜。
Along the winding corridor of filigree ,the curving balustrade.

多情只有春庭月,
In the couryard ,only the spring moon is full of sympathy,

犹为离人照落花。
For we who parted,shining still upon the fallen flowers.

TOP

强就一个字,呵呵,居然还能比较流利的念出来,看来偶的英语还不是很差哦,哈哈.谢谢奶茶了,继续来.

TOP

If I Could

If I Could(El Condor Parsa)                                           假如我能够(秃鹰飞去)

I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail.             我愿是只麻雀, 不是蜗牛
Yes, I would.                                               啊,我愿意
If I could, I surely would.                              假如可能,我真的愿意
I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.               我愿是支铁锤,不愿作铁丁
Yes, I would. If I only could, I surely would.    啊,我愿意
                                                                  只要可能,我真的愿意
Away, I'd rather sail away                             飞翔,我愿飞翔在蓝天
Like a swan that's here and gone.                  象只从此间飞过的天鹅
A man gets tied up to the ground.                  人啊,被束缚在大地上
He gives the world its saddest sound              他想世人吟唱悲伤的歌
Its saddest sound.                                         最悲伤的歌

I'd rather be a forest than a street.                我愿是片森林, 不愿是条大街
Yes, I would.                                                啊,我愿意
If I could, I surely would.                               假如可能,我真的愿意
     
I'd rather feel the earth                                 我愿抚摩脚下的大地
beneath my feet.                                       
Yes, I would.                                                啊,我愿意
If I only could, I surely would.                        只要可能,我真的愿意
臭美精, 自恋狂!

TOP

Green Fields

我们都还年轻,对往事的悲哀还是陌生的一种情绪。但我们的饿眼睛看见青翠从一些人的发端上消失;我们的指尖触摸到沟濠纵横上了一些人的面颊。当未曾深谙的忧伤漫过你我的心头,年轻的朋友,请你珍惜你的拥有。

Green Fields                                                            绿野

Once there were green fields                             曾经,阳光
Kissed by the sun                                              亲吻着绿野
Once there were valleys                                    曾经,溪流江河
Where rivers used to run                                   在山谷间流淌
Once there werer blue skies                              曾经,高高的蓝天上
With white clouds high above                             漂浮着白云
Once they werer part of                                    曾经,它们是
An everlasting love                                           永恒爱情的一部分
We were the lovers who strolled                       我俩是那对恋人
Through green fields                                        倘佯在绿野上
Green fields are gone now                                绿野消失无影
Parched by the sun                                           骄阳炙烤大地
Gone from the valleys                                       溪流淌过的山谷
Where rivers used to run                                  已消失无踪
Gone with the cold wind                                    还有那寒风
That swept into my heart                                  横扫过我的心头
Gone with the lovers                                         恋人连同
Who let their dreams depart                             梦想都已消失
Where are the green fields                                从前我们漫游的绿野
That we used to roam?                                     如今何处寻觅?
I'll never know                                                 我永远无法知道
Who made you run away                                  是谁让你离开
How can I keep searching                                 我怎能继续寻找
When dark clouds hide the day?                        乌云已遮蔽了天空
I only know                                                      我只知道
Theres nothing here for me                              这儿一切不再属于我
Nothing in this wide world                                 广袤世界中再没有什么
Left for me to see                                            值得我去追寻
But I'll keep on waiting                                      但我将继续等待
Till you return                                                  直到你回来
I'll keep on waiting                                           我将继续守侯
Until the day you learn                                      直到有一天你醒悟
You can't be happy                                           明白一颗漂泊的心
While your hearts on the roam                          无法得到快乐
You can't be happy                                           只有回到家中
Till you bring it home                                        才能找到快乐
Home to the green fields and me                       回到我和绿野身旁
Once again                                                       重相伴
臭美精, 自恋狂!

TOP

对于我的破英语还是很有帮助的

TOP

A Blooming Tree

A Blooming Tree                                                一棵开花的树

What could make thou meet me                      如何让你遇见我
At the prime of my beauty                              在我最美丽的时刻
For this I'd been praying before the                 为这  我已在佛前求了五百年
Buddha
For half a century
May this worldly affinity be true                      求佛让我们结一段尘缘

So the Buddha turned me into a tree               佛于是把我化作一棵树
Growing in the path of thy way                        长在你必经的路旁
Carefully, fully blooming the tree                     阳光下慎重的开满花朵
And in the sun                                               朵朵都是我前世的盼望
Every flower is my earnest pray of
yesterday

When thou art stepping closely                       当你走近  请你细听
Please listen respectfully                 
That trembling foliage is the zeal of my           那颤抖的叶是我等待的热情
waiting
At length thou art passing by without               而当你终于无视的走过
hearing
Oh, my love                                                  在你身后落了一地的
They are not petals                                       朋友啊  那不是花瓣
But all my withering heart                              是我凋零的心
Paving the earth
At the back of thee
臭美精, 自恋狂!

TOP

Originally posted by at 2004-11-10 11:29 PM:
恩,虽然不喜欢诗,但喜欢英文,顶顶~奶茶继续,辛苦啦~

大家喜欢就好。在辛苦也值得啊!!!!lol.gif
臭美精, 自恋狂!

TOP

恩,虽然不喜欢诗,但喜欢英文,顶顶~奶茶继续,辛苦啦~
Don't leave me high Don't leave me dry...

TOP

Memory

记忆
君走了八年了,沓无音迹。筠对那个无雪的冬天也不再刻骨铭心。可有一天,一封信飘然而至,信笺间落下一朵茉莉花。那是君, 他说他常想起那条开满茉莉的小径。筠无助的哭了,耸动着双肩。那朵茉莉不知道掉到哪儿去了......

A little jasmine,                                          一朵小茉莉
In the pages she is lying,                            夹在书页里
I read through the whole book,                   我读遍整本书
To forget you I'm trying.                             试着想把你忘记
But each word is a footprint,                       那一步一个足迹
And every print has you in,                         一个足迹就有一个你
The scent of the flower                              花香与书香
or the savoriness of reading,                       我常不知如何取舍
Which to choose I know not.

A little jasmine,                                          一朵小茉莉
From the pages she is falling,                      从书页里飘落下来
Like the lotus dancing in the                        像莲花在风中摇逸
breeze,        
Makes one gently hold it in mind.                 总让人轻轻记忆
Love is beautiful indeed,                              爱情当然美丽
But besides there is another world,               彼岸更另有天地
Someday we won#t be afar,                        我们都年轻
For so young now we are.                           有一天我们会在一起

君回来了,回来举行婚礼。他让筠一定来参加婚礼。筠去了,她看见新娘的头上戴着一环茉莉。筠笑了,笑着的眼睛忽然很潮湿。转身的时候,她没有对君说再见。那一夜,天上没有月亮。
臭美精, 自恋狂!

TOP