葱葱
Share |

CSUCHEN开通新浪微博,欢迎大家成为粉丝!

我去看看那个网站,嘛嘛,都挺好的。朋友说很想租。(那房子的照片很漂亮的,装修很好。)
我就跟那个朋友 ...
eelmon 发表于 2011-6-29 02:21

你很細心啊,幫你轉帖,讓更多的人看到。

本帖最后由 eelmon 于 2011-6-29 03:33 编辑

我去看看那个网站,嘛嘛,都挺好的。朋友说很想租。(那房子的照片很漂亮的,装修很好。)
我就跟那个朋友说,你把你资料给他,过几天会让你汇500欧就行了。
朋友说,还没看房就汇钱,会不会骗人的啊。
我开始还说,不像啊。我就说,那我给你查查有没有这个人。
我就以 “Sebastian Gibson
Graphic Design Dept. Manager
47, Woodthorpe Road
Birmingham, B14 6EE
sebagib@ymail.com” 为关键字,谷哥一下。
发现了一些出租房信息,看看时间有2011年的也有2010年的,当时就有点奇怪了,再看一看就发现这么个网站
http://facto24.de/2010/10/06/mietgesuche-und-vermietungen-sind-momentan-beliebt-bei-betrugern/

我就惊呆了。敢情给我发得信就是这个网页的回复啊。

我笑着给我朋友说,还好你多问了我一句,不然肯定被骗。

------------------------------------------------------------------
就是这么回事。
一句话总结:让你先付钱再做什么之前,请多多思量一下。

本帖最后由 eelmon 于 2011-6-29 03:23 编辑

我看了看,说的挺不错的,那么就回复下,约个Termin。
很快就有回信了。
如下:
rental procedure‏
7:28
答复  ▼

Sebastian Gibson
添加至联系人
Hotmail 活动视图
1 个附件 (181.3 KB)

下载
查看幻灯片 (1)
下载为 zip 文件
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

After analyzing all the applications together with my wife we decided that you would be suitable to rent the apartment.
As I said, the total price which you'll have to pay for one month of rent (warm miete) will be 500 Euro, no additional costs.
The rent will be paid monthly, directly to my British bank account.
In order to view the flat and settle a deal, you will need the keys, and the contract .
Since I am unable to come to Germany personally, and my daughter is already back here, I've hired a major real estate agency from Birmingham, specialized in international rentals, to represent me.
They are called B&G Rentals Europe Ltd, and their website is: www.UK-Immo.com.nu
This agency will handle the delivery of the keys, the inspection of the flat and also the payment .
Here's how it works :
1 - To start this transaction, I need your full name, address and telephone number. I will also need to know the rental period so I can put it in the contract.
2 - I will go to the B&G Rentals office to drop off the keys and documents of the house, along with the contract
3 - B&G Rentals will check the documents to make sure I am the actual owner of the flat, then, they will send you an invoice (rechnung).
4 - At this point you'll have to pay the kaution (500 EURO) as a security deposit to B&G Rentals, according to the instructions from the invoice.
This will be a guarantee that they don't send an agent all the way to Germany for a joke. The deposit will be just a formality, and it will not commit you to renting the flat.
The money will remain in the custody of B&G Rentals until you have checked the flat and confirmed that everything is ok.
5 - After you pay the deposit, and send them the details, B&G Rentals will send an agent to Germany in the next 24-48 hours (Monday to Friday) to meet you and help you inspect the flat. .
You can also decide which date and time will fit your schedule best for the inspection.
7 - If you will be satisfied with the flat, you will sign a copy of the contract and pay the first month of rent to the agent. (the following rents will be paid directly to my account)
However, if you are not pleased with the apartment for any reason, the B&G Rentals agent will give you the money back on the spot, and I will get my keys and documents back.
I will pay for the services of the agency, so there will be no extra costs for you.
Also, in case you have another apartment right now, and you cannot move out immediately, we can make the deal as I explained it now, and consider it only an inspection and reservation. You will move in when you are ready and pay the first rent then.
If you want to begin, please give me the details which I requested above, so I can make the arrangements.
I have attached a copy of my passport to this email as a sign of good faith.
I am waiting for your quick response, because there are several others interested in the apartment, and I need to know if I can count on a deal with you.

Best greetings!

---------------------------------------
Sebastian Gibson
Graphic Design Dept. Manager
47, Woodthorpe Road
Birmingham, B14 6EE
sebagib@ymail.com
---------------------------------------